Meri subah

The kiss was as much a fire as was the longing that had been burning Sameer... the kiss was as much fervent as Naina's yearning for him.

His tongue filled up all warm corners of her mouth... her taste filled up all craving parts of his hungry mouth.

His one hand moved on her back, one traced the line of waist that was encircled by the kamarband... her one hand bunched up the hair at his nape, one roamed freely on the bare back rippling with muscles.

His lowered head assaulted her senses, making her forget all about sleep... her arched form fuelled his desire, making him forget all about sleep.

The need to breathe seemed to be trivial... it was like their life depended on the touch that was their reason to live and the source of their life.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sameer left her mouth, only to breathe for a second before placing his lips on her flared cheeks, skimming down the heated skin to taste every bit of her. His small kisses made her shudder in his arms. His arms tightened, giving her support as her legs became too weak to bear her weight. A deep sound rose from the back of her throat when his lips settled into the hollow at the center of her neckline.

His hand pressed into the small of her back, arching her more. Her posture presented an alluring invitation and he accepted heartily, burying his face in her soft curves. Her feminine fragrance engulfed him, fogging his mind with the need for more.

His hand on her waist moved... and his fingers tangled with the kamarband, reminding him of what he wanted to do ever since he saw it on her.

She gave him a startled look when he straightened, pulling himself away.

Next moment, he kneeled in front of her, holding her by the waist. Whomsoever thought that a woman's waist could bear the weight of an ornament  had to be heartless... but whomsoever thought that the slender waist  adorned with a single piece of jewel could make it so riveting had to be someone hopelessly in love with his woman.

He was entranced by the way the kamarband rested on the curve of her waist at one side while it gave in to gravity on the other. Curling his fingers around it, he pulled it up slightly, making the whole thing wrap over the skin, around her navel.

His heartbeat skyrocketed at his own doing. As the shining metal glistened against her milky skin, he felt a heated onslaught of blood pounding in his ears.

Digging his fingers at the sides of her waist, he peppered her waist with kisses all around the intriguing embellishment.

Naina held onto his shoulders, her nails scraping his skin. With each touch of his lips on her sensitive skin, her nerves tightened to a coiled mess, making a deep ache fill her up from head to toe.

When she could take it no more, her knees buckled and she sank on the floor... in front of him. He instantly gathered her in his arms.

Her eyes were glazed. He cupped her face with one hand, touching her swollen lower lip.

"Tum itni sundar kaise ho, Naina?" His voice didn't sound his own.

She looked into his eyes... the depth of his words reflecting in the admiration that was evident in his dark orbs.

"Tumne bana diya." Her deep voice made his eyes grow darker.

She surged ahead... he waited to feel her lips on his own. She didn't comply... placing small kisses around his jaw, his cheeks, at the corners of his mouth, on the tip of his nose... everywhere except where he craved for.

"Naina." He urged.

She placed a finger on his mouth, and went about to cover every inch of his face and throat with her fervent kisses.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें