Pehli baar

Naina's idea seemed to be a brilliant new concept for the company. Sameer was excited to discuss it in detail but had to leave for the phone call from Mumbai.

"Naina, main thodi der mein wapas aata hun fir tumhe woh naye rooms dikhaunga jahan yeh kiya jaa sakta hai." He left in a hurry, after giving a quick kiss only to Sana as the peon waited at the door.

Naina looked around the room, thinking how lively it must be getting everyday at lunch time. All people sitting and eating together, sharing their food, and some parts of their lives... it was indeed very thoughtful of Sameer.

Once Sana got bored of the napkin, Naina took her to the fountain. She gaped at it silently for a few minutes, then extended her hand to catch the spray. Naina tilted her a little, letting her wet her hand in the fine shower, and she was ecstatic.

Sameer came back along with munshiji a little later.

"Kaisi hain aap, Naina beta?" The old man was as respectful as ever.

Naina bent down to touch his feet, as a mark of respect. Since she had already mentioned in the beginning that she sees him in the same place as nanu, he blessed her without objecting. When he patted Sana's head, she stared at him.

"Bohot seedhi bitiya hai aapki." He smiled at Sameer.

Naina rolled her eyes, "Utni hi seedhi hai jitna Sameer."

Munshiji laughed as Sameer gave her an offended look.

When the plan was discussed, munshiji was very forthright about it. He took them first to the room that Sameer suggested.

"Yeh ek kamra hai jiska abhi tak koi istemaal nahi hua hai. Hum log isse Party Hall banane ka soch rahe the." He opened the door to a vast room, which looked even bigger since it was vacant.

Sameer held Naina's hand and dragged her to the window, "Dekho isme yeh badi wali khidkiyaan lagwayi hain, sliding wali. Kamre mein bohot roshni aur hawa aati hai. Aur yahan jagah bhi zyada hai. Party Hall hum upar wale kamre ko bana denge, isse bachhon ke liye taiyar karwa dete hain."

Naina shook her head, "Yeh theek nahi hai. Humein bada kamra nahi chahiye, Sameer. Ismein bachhon pe dhyan rakhna mushkil hoga. Aur yeh khidkiyaan... yeh bohot achhi hain lekin chote bachhon ke liye khatarnaak ho sakti hain jab woh chalne lag jaate hain. Humein safety ka khyal rakhna hai."

Munshiji nodded, "Naina beta bilkul theek keh rahi hain. Mere ghar mein har umr ke bacche rahe hain, pehle apne aur ab apne bachhon ke. Yeh saari baatein bohot zaroori hain kyonki bachhe khud yeh baat nahi jaante ki unhe kis cheez se chot lag sakti hai aur kis harkat se nuksaan pohoch sakta hai. Inn khidkiyon se girne ka khatra hai. Aaiye, main doosra kamra dikhata hun."

Sameer was amazed at the number of things that needed to be considered while keeping a child in a room.

The other room was considerably smaller, but spacious. Although it was also vacant at the moment, Naina could visualize the arrangements she had planned to make.

Sameer was apprehensive though, "Lekin yeh zyada chota nahi hai? Agar bohot saare bachhe hon ek saath toh? Naina, hum ek aur kamra banwa lete hain."

She placed a hand on his arm, "Sameer, hum school nahi khol rahe jo bohot saare bachhe honge. Jitni ladies yahan kaam karti hain, uss hisaab se ek samay mein teen ya chaar bachhon ko hi yahan rakhne ki zaroorat padegi. Aur jo unki dekh rekh karengi, unke liye bhi aasan rahega sab ko sambhalna. Kyonki jab bachhe chalne lagte hain toh unke saath saath rehna padta hai."

He could see her point. Presently, Sana only rolled on the bed, and they were always worried about her falling off, in spite of all precautions.

The room would be painted in bright colours, with some patterns of stars and cartoons on the walls and ceiling. Large baskets would be placed around, filled with soft toys and educational ones. They would get some story books as well which could be read out to children. Beds would be placed along the walls, with the same wooden rails as Sana's bed. Soft and cushioned seating arrangement would be made to minimize the risk of any mishap. A store room right next door would be turned into a kitchen, for preparing food for the kids. Along with a refrigerator, they decided to fill it up with all nutritional requirements for growing children.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें