Farq

"Sameer, tumhe bas mauka chahiye tang karne ka... hato." Naina tried to turn away from Sameer, not able to bear his gaze on her flaming cheeks.

"Galat, main tang nahi kar raha... pyar kar raha hu... aur mauka... woh toh mere paas poora poora hai." He slipped one arm around her waist, bringing her to himself.

She looked at the kitchen door in panic, "Kya kar rahe ho? Ramdhari hai wahan."

He pressed her more close, "Hone do."

"Sameer." She squirmed, alarmed at the thought of being seen like this by Ramdhari.

"Koi nahi hai... maine bhej diya usse wapas." He smirked.

"Kab?" She stilled, surprised.

"Jab tum phone pe saaliji se choti si baat kar rahi thi." He teased.

And Naina was reminded of the long conversation with Preeti... she chided herself for forgetting everything so easily under his charm.

"Agar tum sunoge na toh hairan reh jaoge... wahan jo hua woh sunke meri bhi hansi hi nahi ruk rahi thi." She tried to shift her focus to the talk.

He gently pulled her closer, tucking away one lock of hair behind her ear, "Umm... bolo... main sun raha hun."

The way his fingers lightly grazed her hairline and ear, she was at loss of words... her hands wrapped around him, palms resting on his back.

"Bolo na, kya hua wahan?" He raised one brow, resting the back of his fingers on her cheek, rubbing her cheekbone with his thumb.

"Sameer, please." Her lashes dropped the veil as her voice became shaky.

"Itni der phone pe baat ki tumne... pata hai main kabse intezar kar raha tha... pehle uska hisaab poora karo fir aage baat karenge... isliye maine Ramdhari ko bhi bhej diya." His one hand started to move up behind her.

Her legs turned weak as he started to plant small kisses over her face. Unknowingly, her face tilted up, rising to feel the touch of his lips on her skin. He slowly kissed her eyes, moving over her soft cheeks, taking his own sweet time over each one, skimming over her ears, coming down to her chin. When he placed kisses at the corners of her mouth, her lips parted in anticipation.

The moment did not come.

She waited. When she wasn't able to feel his breath on her face, she opened her eyes to see him watching her intently.

"Kya hua?" She was perplexed.

"Apni khoobsurat biwi se kuch kehna hai." His voice was soft.

"Kaho." She could hear her own heart beat wildly in her ears.

"Kya tum..." He hesitated.

She raised one brow, "Main kya?"

He seemed to be unsure.

"Sameer, itna kyon soch rahe ho? Aisi kya baat hai?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Naina, kya tum aaj mere liye alu paranthe banaogi?" He said with a solemn face.

It took her a few seconds to understand that he was teasing her...

"Ek shart pe." Her eyes twinkled.

It was his turn to be surprised as he flicked up his brows.

"Kiss dena padega." She had the same serious expression as him.

Her soft lips moulded under his warm ones as he complied to her demand... in less than a second of her uttering it. The gentle, unrushed kiss started to stir their senses... her hand moved from his back to his nape, bunching up the hair ends... his hand fisted in her hair, bending her head behind, leaning more on her... she arched to fit against his hard chest, their bodies melting against each other with such fluidity as if it was not two but one identity.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें