Andhera

It was late evening when Naina went to the kitchen to start working for dinner. She kept a few potatoes to boil.

"Main kuch madad karun tumhari?" Sameer entered the kitchen, still without his tshirt.

"Tum pehle kuch pehen ke aao... bohot ban chuke Salman Khan." Naina smirked.

"Kyon? Aise dekh ke kuch ho raha hai kya?" He leaned towards her.

She turned to face him, placing her hands on waist, "Mr Maheshwari, yeh kitchen hai... khaana banane ki jagah... yahan apna romance band karo."

Sameer started to look around, as if searching for something. He moved around the kitchen, peering at everything... platform, cabinets, refrigerator, table, walls and window as well.

"Ab yeh kya kar rahe ho tum?" She gave a weary look, sure that he was upto something.

"Dekh raha hun kahan likha hai ki yahan romance nahi kar sakte... mujhe toh nahi mila... tum dikha do." He said eagerly.

"Offo, kya karu tumhara? Jao... warna koi alu paranthe nahi milenge... maggi khilaungi." She said in an exasperated voice.

"Umm... chalega... fir toh kar sakta hun na... romance." He stepped closer to her, saying the last word with a drawl.

She let out a sigh... it was impossible to make this man think of anything else. Holding his arm, she dragged him to the kitchen door, and pushed him out.

"Tum bhi chalo na... mujhe nahi pata kya pehenu." He held her hand before she could turn.

"Sameer, tumhe party mein jaana hai kya? Ghar pe hi toh ho... kuch bhi pehen lo." She pulled back her hand, going to the sink where she was washing some coriander.

He walked away, grumbling about her dry behaviour.

She could not help but smile at his kiddish antics.

When she opened the refrigerator  she realised that there was no kneaded dough. She pulled out the container and took some flour in a wide tray. After taking some water, she had just started to pour and mix when Sameer was back.

"Naina, yeh dekho, white wala ya... " Holding two t-shirts in hand he looked up, and his words died down when he saw what she was doing.

"Yeh white theek hai." She glanced at him, pushing back some hair from her forehead with the back of her hand, and went back to her work.

Sameer stared at her, open mouthed... a prominent streak of flour on her forehead, her fingers smeared with the sticky mixture... she was making his pulse race at an alarming speed. He kept both t-shirts on the table near kitchen door, taking slow steps inside.

She sensed him when he stood right behind her.

"Mujhe kaam karne do, Sameer... kya kar rahe ho tum... abhi tak t-shirt kyon nahi pehna?" She peered over her shoulder.

His arms came around her, going over her arms till they reached her hands. She jerked at his intervention, her breath caught in her throat. He pinned her between himself and the kitchen platform.

"Sam... Sameer... yeh... " She felt her knees going weak as he linked his fingers with her, and started to knead.

"Shh... madad kar raha hun tumhari." He whispered in her ear.

His bare chest pressed on her back, his fingers sensuously directing hers, his hot breath falling on her cheek, his male scent making her lose focus of the task at hand... she was singed with the heat from his body pressing into her.

Closing her eyes, she swallowed hard... unable to stop him anymore. She was as much at his mercy now as the flour in front of them.

He bent his head, placing a kiss at the base of her neck. A small kiss... but it ignited her even more. His hands continued to move in the flour, holding hers firmly in his grip. Her heart hammered against her chest, threatening to break out.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें