Wildflower

Sameer held Naina's  shoulders, trying to pull her apart. She tightened her arms, holding him firmly as her head stayed on his chest.

"Mujhe apni khoobsurat biwi ko dekh toh lene do... kabse taras raha hun." He kissed the top of her head, smiling at her need to remain close to him.

"Aur main jo taras rahi thi, tumhari baahon mein aane ke liye." She mumbled against his chest.

His heart swelled up. It was rare that his wife used so many words to say what she wanted. Her expression came in the form of actions but words were mainly his forte.

Crushing her to him, he whispered against her ear, "Achha chalo ek ek karke batate hain kis kis cheez ke liye taras rahe the hum dono."

"Sameer." She whined, feeling a wave of heat rush up her cheeks.

"Kya? Main toh keh raha tha ki tumhe dekhne ko, tumhe baahon mein lene ko, tumhari awaaz sunne ko, tumhari khushbu mehsoos karne ko taras raha tha... tum kya soch rahi ho... Naina... Mumbai mein mere bina ek din mein hi tum toh besharam ho gayi." His teasing voice made her go scarlet.

She stepped back.

"Mujhe baat nahi karni tumse." Huffing, she crossed her arms across her chest.

He tilted his head to the side, pressing his lower lip with his teeth, eyes glittering with her presence.

"Naina, idhar dekho na." His pleading voice made her turn to him.

His eyes took in her appearance, from head to toe, and back up. The sea green suit was something he had never seen before... she looked as fresh as a morning bloom, even in the heat of late afternoon. The soft cotton suit was flared, with dull gold embroidery on the neck. Same colour dupatta laid on one shoulder. Her face gleamed like moon, even though it was bright daylight. She was again wearing silver dangling earrings... but this time, jhumkas were attached to hoops, and looked even more delicate as they grazed not only her jaw but the base of her neck as well whenever she moved even slightly.

But what took his breath away completely was her hair. He always loved her hair, whichever way she styled them... even though he preferred them open, her cute pony also fascinated him. Today, however, was a new look. Her hair looked wild... in the most enchanting manner. It wasn't smooth as always, neither did she have curls like last time. The hair looked windswept, giving her a different aura... a more confident and carefree one. Her waves were dense, but uniform. What he absolutely adored was the way it framed her face, and then, spread around her shoulders carelessly.

He took a step towards her, his need to touch them getting stronger. She took a step back, still looking at him in indignation, which he knew was pretence.

His each step matched with her one backward step till... she realised she was against the tree. His one hand rested on her waist while other laid flat on the tree beside her face, keeping her caged.

"Yeh kya hai?" His gaze wandered over her hair.

"Achha nahi laga?" She raised her brows, though she could see the admiration in his eyes.

"Achha? Naina, jaan le rahi ho tum... hawa ka jhonka toh main hun, lekin achanak aaj tum woh toofan lag rahi ho jo ek jungle ko bhi hila sakta hai." His hand reached her tresses, threading through them.

"Matlab? Junglee lag rahi hun kya?" She narrowed her eyes.

His lips curved to one side, "Jungle mein khila hua phool lag rahi ho... sabse alag, sabse nayaab."

She flicked up her brows, "Achaww?"

His eyes went back to her face. A tiny bindi sat between her brows. Just a hint of gloss on her lips... nothing else.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें