Medicine

Finally, when Rahul saw the crowd dwindle away, he, along with Sonali, went to Sameer and Naina.

"Aaja yaar, main bhi zara fir se badhai de dun... roz thodi mere dost top maarte hain." Rahul turned Sameer from his shoulder and engulfed him in a tight hug.

Sonali did the same to Naina, "Haan Naina, thank you so much... teri wajah se hum dono ke bhi itne achhe marks aaye hain... Principal ma'am sach keh rahi thi... tune hamari aadhi se zyada class ko toh padhaya hi hai... sach mein kaafi professors se achhi teacher hai tu."

Rahul parted from Sameer, looking at Naina, "Maine bhi yehi kaha tha Sonali se, ki agar Naina na padhati toh hum ya toh paas nahi hote aur agar hote bhi toh dhakka kha ke... tumne humein itna achha result dilwaya hai iske liye jitni baar thank you bolen kam hai."

And before Naina could reply, Rahul stepped ahead and took her in a side hug.

Sameer gaped at him, his lips pressed into a thin line.

Rahul grinned after leaving Naina, punching him on the shoulder, "Zyada jalkukda mat bana kar, apni behen ko jab marzi gale laga sakta hun."

Sonali and Naina chuckled as Rahul pushed a sulking Sameer to dinner tables.

The moment they left the auditorium, Sameer felt some irritation in his nose, stepping out into the heat after strong AC inside. The cool interiors of car were a relief. Sonali asked him to sit behind with Naina.

"Aage baithe toh gardan mein dard ho jayega kyonki poora time peeche hi dekhte rahoge." She smirked.

Thankful to her, Sameer slipped in besides his wife, shifting as close as possible.

As he leaned towards her face, Rahul's eyes teased him through rear view mirror, "Bas itna yaad rakhna yeh car hai aur hum bhi hain yahan."

Sameer scoffed at him, "Tu peeche nahi aage dekh ke chala... driver ki nazar saamne honi chahiye."

Putting one arm around Naina's waist, he pulled her to other end of the seat, out of the view of Rahul.

She shook her head slightly, placing a hand on his lips as he leaned again. He mouthed a 'please', she pushed his face away from her, flicking her eyes towards front seat. Sameer sat back with a sigh, waiting eagerly to reach home.

When the car came to a halt few minutes later, he straightened excitedly, only to see that they had stopped half way, in front of an ice cream vendor.

"Yeh hamari favourite jagah hai ice cream ke liye... chalo aaj tumhe bhi khilate hain." Rahul quickly stepped out of the car before Sameer could object.

The same itching hit his nose as Sameer came out. Rubbing it a little, he joined others near the cart.

"Main sitaphal icecream khaungi... aur Sameer bhi." Naina declared, recalling the delicious flavour they both had relished a number of times in Mumbai.

They had their ice creams laughing about various incidents of their three years in college.

Sameer sneezed the moment they entered home.

"Kya hua Sameer, theek ho na?" Naina pressed his arm.

"Haan, bas zara..." He sneezed again, before completing his sentence.

"Coffee pi le... agar kuch sardi jaisa ho bhi raha hoga toh theek ho jayega." Rahul suggested.

"Main banati hun." Sonali started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Nahi, main banata hun." Rahul stopped her, smiling.

"Sameer, aaja hum dono aaj inko apne haath ki coffee pilate hain." Taking Sameer with him, he left the girls in the living room.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें