Achievement

Sameer checked up with the caterer to know if the food he had ordered would be delivered on time. Ramdhari brought all the necessary things for prepping up the house for evening party. Initially, Naina was apprehensive about not doing the cooking at home. Sameer convinced her that the caterer was very good and nanu always used his services whenever he called anyone over.

Along with Ramdhari, they put up the huge banner of 'CONGRATULATIONS'... after all, the entire gang had successfully achieved a degree today.

Keeping in mind the classy taste of Naina, Sameer had ordered just a few things, but all were exquisite. Tall vases of long stemmed white flowers were placed in all corners, with broad, ones for rose blooms on side tables. Bowls of fragrant, floating candles, along with jasmine flowers were placed around the room filling it up with an aromatic redolence. Strings of fairy lights strewn all around on plants and decorative pieces made the room more captivating.

Naina changed the table covers and cushions to bright, happy colours. They even decided to use a dinner set which had all pieces in hues of different colours. It was a special gift to  nanu from one production unit in outskirts of Ahmedabad that was just starting up a business. Nanu had helped them procure a huge order from a popular hotel and they had presented him with their unique design set which was the most beautiful set of china Naina had ever seen.

By evening, food had arrived, They together arranged the table, filling it up with dishes of everyone's choice.

Once that was done, Sameer got dressed for the evening while Naina cleaned up the room.

"Tum taiyar ho jao, main zara ek baar dekh aata hun Ramdhari ne sab theek se laga diya ya nahi." He patted his hair in place before leaving, looking dashing in a deep green shirt with jeans.

She quickly got dressed...in a white suit with intricate embroidery, silver dangling earrings and silver bangles. After setting her hair in soft curls at the end, she was ready.

When he entered the room a little later, he stalled at the door.

Dressed like an angel, she looked ethereal. His eyes roamed over her from top to bottom, and back to top.

"Kaisi lag rahi hun?" She asked softly, though the answer was evident in his eyes.

He walked slowly towards her, adulation written all over his face.

"Pari... meri pari lag rahi ho... kisi badal jaisi masoom, ous ki boond jaisi nazuk, unn safed phoolon jaisi khili hui, chaand ke jaisi sheetal... aur mere khyaalon mein toofan lane wali... meri Naina." He huskily whispered.

She lowered her eyes, with a shy smile on her lips.

He stepped closer, wrapping one strand of hair around his finger as he held one of her hand, placing it on his heart, "Mera dil dekho kitni zor se dhadakne laga hai... kuch toh socha hota iske baare mein."

"Tumhara dil toh hamesha aise hi dhadakta hai." She stared at her hand on his chest, feeling the hammering under her fingers.

"Tumhari wajah se." He leaned, bringing his face dangerously close to her.

"Sameer, abhi sab aate honge... tum... tum... yeh sab... " She was finding it difficult to resist when he looked so dreamy.

"Yeh party hum dono bhi toh kar sakte the na... sirf main aur tum... yahan... kamre mein... apne tareeke se... " His throaty voice was creating havoc in her belly, her own heart threatening to jump out of her chest.

"Abhi... tum... main..." She gulped, unable to form a coherent sentence as his eyes darkened with the intensity of his emotions.

He left the strand of hair, eyeing in fascination as it immediately curved from the end, rolling back several times to form a ring. He flicked the silver earring, watching it graze her cheek before going back. His fingers moved over her silver bangles, the clinking sound making his breathing ragged.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें