Intoxicated

Sameer's motivation made Naina go back to her writing with more determination, and not just something to be done if she got time. Her early submission of scripts brought more contracts for her from Mumbai. Not just Sameer, but she had full support from Sana as well, after Sameer explained to her that her mom needed to spend some time alone for writing stories which are made into films. This made Sana excited and proud, and she assured her parents that she would not disturb Naina and also keep her little brother occupied whenever her mom was busy. Sameer was amazed to see how she did it to perfection. Being in the playroom with Tara aunty and her daughter during her early years, and then the play school had made her sharper and creative. She deviced new games to keep Jai entertained.

Little Jai was another story, however. For him, there were two worlds... one that consisted everyone else, and one that was his mom. He came back from office creche along with her and stayed glued to her throughout, making Sameer hardly get any time with her. Though he had become a little tolerant when Naina showed affection to Sana, but other than that, he couldn't bear anyone near her.

He woke up in the morning and first thing he wanted was Naina. Only after being cuddled by her for some time did he look at anyone else. The only solace for Sameer was that Jai was a late riser, which gave him some precious moments with his wife in the morning.

"Good morning, jaan." He circled his arms around her one morning, still lazing in bed as it was a Saturday.

"Good morning." She wrapped one arm around him, resting on her favourite pillow, his shoulder.

"Aaj toh chutti hai sabki... toh kya irada hai?" He mumbled in a heavy voice, turning to look into her eyes.

She looked into his half open eyes. The love in them was no less than earlier times. Naina was aware of the fact that growing responsibilities were not letting them spend as much time together as they wanted... but this was something they couldn't help. She was also mindful of the fact that because of Jai's possesiveness, Sameer got little chance to get close to her during the day... and she knew how much he must be missing those moments.

She cupped his face, rubbing her thumb on the stubbled jaw, "Sameer, aajkal main tumhe pehle jitna waqt nahi de paati... tum bhi Jai ke saamne... matlab, abhi woh chota hai toh..."

He brushed his lips on hers to stop her, moving back with a contended smile, "Pagal ho tum. Maine koi shikayat ki hai kya jo tum yeh sab bol rahi ho?"

She gave him an intense look, "Tumne nahi ki, lekin main jaanti nahi kya... tumhare pyar ko, tumhari chahat ko... tumhari aankhon ki baatein samajh sakti hun, Sameer... par main..."

He silenced her again, with a deeper kiss this time. She closed her eyes, drowning in his soothing yet stirring kiss. But he lifted his head shortly, giving a soft and tender smile.

"Naina, yeh waqt jo hum apne bachhon ke saath bita rahe hain yeh mere liye tumhara pyar hi toh hai. Tumne kaha tha na ki ghar, parivar, bachche sab mera hissa hain... toh jab tum kisi ke liye bhi pyar dikhati ho woh mere hisse ka hi pyar hota hai. Rahi baat hum dono ke waqt ki..." His eyes changed instantly, turning darker, "Woh main jaanta hun kaise wasool karna hai."

He swiftly jumped off the bed. She sat up, puzzled at his action. Next moment, he was carrying her to the next room. This time, the kiss wasn't brief. He savoured the sweetness of her skin hungrily, making her forget everything but the waves of pleasure that drowned her completely.

Before she left the room later, he once again wrapped his arms around her, rubbing his nose behind her ear, "Hamara room abse isse hi bana lete hain."

Naina gave him a quick peck before going back, but it set her thinking. By the time they were done with breakfast, her mind had come up with the solution.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें