Game

Sameer held the red clad forearm, stopping Naina from picking up the file she was trying to reach.

She looked at him, a question in her eyes.

He rubbed his thumb on her arm, eyes glinting with such alacrity that she shuddered for a second. Next moment, she let the stern mask fall back in place.

"Pehle office ka kaam dekho... yeh file kal tak poori karni hai na... maine tumhare liye... " She extended her other hand and picked up the file.

"Tumne mere liye kya?" His voice was gruff, cutting her short.

Naina swallowed, bracing herself for his unabashed expression of desire but he needed to finish this work first. She silently chided herself for letting this slip from her mind earlier. Had she shown it to him before changing into this nighty, he would have paid attention. Determined to still make him do the same, she held the file in front of him.

"Yeh dekho maine tumhare liye kya taiyar kiya hai." She opened the file.

He took it from her hand, shutting it close, "Wohi toh dekh raha hun jo tumne taiyar kiya hai."

She snatched it from him, turning away, not able to bear his eyes on her.

"Sameer, maine keh diya na... ab sirf yahan dhyan do." She opened the first page, without looking at him.

"Nahi, ab kuch nahi... tumne pehle kyon nahi bataya?" He tugged at her arm, standing beside her.

"Abhi shaam ko hi toh banaya hai... jab tum Pandit se baat kar rahe the... pehle kaise batati?" She was perplexed.

Sameer again closed the file, his eyes not leaving her, "Main iski baat nahi kar raha."

Her face matched with her nighty, as realisation struck her.

"Ab jo bata rahi hun, woh dekho... tumhare hi faayde ki baat hai." She placed one hand on his cheek, turning his face to the file as she opened it again.

"Kya Naina... abhi nahi dekhna yeh sab mujhe." He fretted, feeling the soft skin of her face.

The game began as she tried her best to make him pay attention to the work she had done for him, while he did not even spare a glance at the file in her hand.

She ran to sit on the bed, he sat next to her playing with her hair... she placed it on the table, he leaned to graze her cheeks... she held it open in front of his eyes, he bent, looking at her from under it...

The chase continued for quite some time till she got up angrily from the edge of the bed where she had sat down to bring his attention to the papers she was trying to show.

"Mat dekho... itni mehnat se banaya hai... tumhare liye kaam aasan jo jayega... lekin nahi... tumhe zara bhi sabr nahi hai." She huffed.

He immediately came to her, holding the arm to make her turn, "Theek hai, dekh leta hun... par pehle meri ek baat manni hogi... tumko ishaare se samjhaunga, tumhe batana hai main kya keh raha hun, agar bata dogi toh hum yeh file dekhenge."

She narrowed her eyes, wondering why he wanted to play a game of dumb charades... but agreed.

He held her shoulders and made her sit back on the edge of the bed, sitting down on his folded knees behind her.

"Tum peeche baithoge toh main ishaare kaise dekhungi?" She turned.

He placed his hands on the sides of her head, making her look straight. Slowly, he shifted her hair over one shoulder. She was already not sure if agreeing to this condition was a good idea as his fingers grazed lightly behind her neck, making the tiny hair stand up.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें