Jiju

"Naina, suno na... ruko toh." Sameer ran behind his miffed wife.

"Arre re, kitni cute baby hai." One of the cousins of Nidhi stopped him, admiring Sana.

Sameer halted abruptly, "Uhh... mujhe jana hai."

"Baby ko iske mummy papa ke paas chodna hai?" The girl chuckled.

"Yeh meri..." Before he could tell them that he was the father, he was disrupted by the same group of girls who gathered around him, cooing at Sana.

"Wow, kitni pyari hai."

"Iski smile kitni cute hai."

"Dekho kaise hans rahi hai."

"Iske mummy papa kitne good looking honge agar yeh itni beautiful hai toh."

"Yeh wohi baby hai na jo unn didi ke paas thi... shayad unki beti hi hai."

He was drowned in comments from all sides.

Nidhi tapped one of them from behind, "Yeh kya chal raha hai? Tum log kyon pareshan kar rahe ho Sameer ko?"

"Oh, toh inka naam Sameer hai... matlab hawa ka jhonka... kabhi yahan, kabhi wahan... isliye itni jaldi gayab ho jaate hain." One of her cousin chuckled.

"Nidhi, woh..." Sameer uncomfortably shifted his weight from one leg to another.

Nidhi did not give him a chance to let out the secret, "Tum jao. Rohan dhoond raha hai tumhe."

Giving her a thankful look, he walked away quickly.

"Rohan, yeh teri saaliyan baar baar mere paas hi aa rahi hain." He exclaimed in frustration.

Rohan kept a straight face, "Dekha maine. Shaadi ke time thoda bohot chedna toh chalta hai, bhai."

Sameer ran his hand through his hair, muttering, "Inke thode chedne se meri Naina ka paara bohot chad gaya hai... ab kaise manau usse!"

Though he was just letting his thoughts out, Rohan heard it, and gave a tongue in cheek smile.

Every time Sameer went close to Naina, she started talking to other guests or Nidhi's family members, ignoring him completely. His efforts to explain to her failed... she pretented not to have heard anything even when he could corner her.

It was almost the end of the function. She was standing with Nidhi and Rohan, holding Sana. Rohan was telling her how Sameer was getting restless with each passing moment. Nidhi also mentioned how uncomfortable he looked when her cousins surrounded him.

Naina smiled, "Sameer ko kaisa lag raha hai mujhe pata hai. Lekin yeh sazaa usse jhelni padegi. Mummy ke samne mujhe ched raha tha, aur kaha ki sazaa mujhe milegi sirf isliye kyonki..."

She stopped in time, saving herself from the embarrassment by telling that he was jealous of Nidhi hugging her. When Sameer saw her with Rohan and Nidhi, he rushed to them, seeing this as the perfect chance to pacify her with their help. But the moment he reached them, the root of all his troubles, the girl gang was back.

"Yahan goodbye session chal raha hai kya... humein bhi bye, good night, sweet dreams bol dijiye." The girl who had first noticed Sameer, looked at him from the corner of her eye while she faced Rohan.

He took one step towards Naina, intending to hold her, but she moved to the other side of Nidhi.

"Please bata do na bhai ko. Dekho kitne bichare lag rahe hain." Nidhi whispered to her.

Naina gave her a nod, "Bohot bichara hai... tum soch bhi nahi sakti kitna badmaash hai Sameer."

Nidhi winked at her, "Soch nahi sakti toh tum bata do... jisse mujhe pata ho Rohan se kya expect karna hai."

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें