Noodles

After sunset, the weather turned colder, forcing Naina to drop her plans of going for a stroll on the road visible below their balcony.

"Itni thand hai yahan. Kaise ghoom sakte hain? Bahar tak nahi jaa sakte." She wiped her face, coming out of the washroom.

"Bahar jaana hi kyon hai... yahan raho na mere paas... bilkul thand nhi lagne dunga." Sameer took her in his open jacket, covering her completely with it against his chest.

When he had brought her inside from the terrace, he had some great plans but the door bell put an end to them. A helpboy had come with their complimentary snacks and tea, and explained about the facilities available in the hotel, along with the excursions they could take to nearby places.

"Thank you." Sameer gave him a handsome tip, hoping to get rid of him quickly.

The boy got more enthusiastic seeing the crisp notes, and started to tell them about the not so popular but breathtakingly beautiful places.

"Main bohot saal tak yahan rehta tha. Mujhe yeh sab jagah pata hain... inke alava kuch aisi jagah hain jo tumne bhi nahi dekhi hongi. Isliye humein mat batao, hum apne aap ghoom sakte hain." Sameer interrupted him when he could not take it anymore.

"Oh, aap yahi ke rehne wale hain?" The boy widened his eyes.

"Tumhara kaam ho gaya na? Ab jao... aur yeh sab jo tum suna rahe the itni der se, uske liye yeh lo, lekin dubara mat sunana." Sameer handed him another note as he headed towards the door, making the boy scamper away.

When he turned after shutting the door, Naina said she wanted to freshen up. He slumped on the thick cushioned chair, cursing the timing of waiter. But the peeve was soon brushed off when he thought about his wife's reaction. Seeing Naina so lost in him had given him a deep sense of satisfaction. For him, it was an acceptance in the place that never truly felt his own, or took him as his own. Here, amidst the sights which everyone considered spectacular, Naina had forgotten the world around... only he was existing for her at that moment. Even after being close to each other for so many years, after being married for so many months, after spending special moments with each other innumerable times, she valued him more than the new sights that were exciting her a moment back... it all gave him the feel of being the center of her universe. He knew he was most important to her, he was aware how much effort she was taking to make him see this place with a different perspective to erase his bitter memories... but that look was not an effort... it was love, pure love for him... only for him.

A complacent smile appeared on his face.

Now, as he stood holding her inside his jacket... with her warm fragrance filling his senses... the heady sensation weaved a magic that made all his apprehensions melt away for now. He wanted to make this visit special for her as well. If they had to make new memories, he would put in some efforts too.

"Umm, ab chod sakte ho... mujhe ab thand nahi lag rahi." She smiled into his chest, as he stood with his chin on her head.

Coming out of his thoughts, he tilted his head back slightly, to peer down at her, "Ab mujhe lag rahi hai, aise hi raho."

She slipped her hands under his jacket, resting them on his back as she gladly placed her head on his chest again.

He smiled, kissing the top of her head, "Itne pyar se pakdogi toh shirt ke button todne padenge... aur yahan main zyada shirts laya bhi nahi hun."

She pinched his waist, making him cry out and rub the skin that tingled. Taking the opportunity, she pushed him playfully, running away. When he made a face, she came back, only to hold his hand and take him to the table.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें