Rang barse

This is an additional chapter... for all those who wanted them to play holi
Ab Samaina ki life mein kabhi kuch seedha toh hua nahi... toh holi kaise seedhi saadi hoti...
Read on to know...

Naina was still on her desk in the evening when Sameer reached home.

"Kya likha jaa raha hai?" He leaned near her, wrapping an arm around her to plant a kiss at her temple.

"Arre, tum aa gaye? Kya time hua hai? Aaj mujhe kuch pata kyon nahi chal raha? Sorry Sameer, mera dhyan likhne mein tha... tum fresh ho jao main chai ka bol deti hun." She put the cap back on her pen, annoyed with herself.

"Relax Naina, main hi thoda jaldi aa gaya hun... aur tum kaam hi toh kar rahi hi na... itni pareshan kyon ho rahi ho... chai ke liye bol diya hai maine... chalo ab ek achhi si Naina wali smile do." Sameer kneeled in front of her, trying to calm her.

She pursed her lips then beamed a beatific smile at him.

He rested one knee on the floor, streched himself and kissed both her cheeks, "I Love You."

The smile reached her eyes instantly.

A little later, they went out to have tea. Sameer switched on the TV.

"TV pe kya dekhna hai tumhe?" She was surprised as he never showed interest in TV except watching the episodes of her show.

"Aise hi... aaj man kar raha hai." He settled on the couch.

Ever since the cable TV had been introduced, the choice of channels had increased considerably. He stopped at a channel playing a popular Amitabh Bachhan song.

Rang barse
bheege chunar wali
rang barse

"Naina, tumhe college ki pichle saal ki holi yaad hai?" His eyes brightened with the memory.

It was almost the end of their second year. Though most of the hostel students went back home during Diwali, they usually stayed back for holi... one reason was that exams were quite close... another one being that this was the best time to enjoy together as holi was celebrated in college campus. In fact, quite a few of local students joined in the celebration, looking for a chance to get close to their crushes.

Sameer and Naina had been together by then but a lot of things were still out of bounds for him. She came into his arms often but he hadn't made much progress beyond that. Her luscious, plump lips made him go weak in the knees. However, she had not agreed for a kiss... a proper kiss. His lips had felt the heated skin of her cheeks and even throat and neck on a few occasions... now his mind was focussed on those petals that had occupied all his waking hours, haunting him in his dreams too.

"Yaad hai, tum hamesha se aise hi ho... besharam... aur uss din toh tumne... " Her voice brought him back to present.

He looked at her lips. The same longing seared through him... even today. But things were so different today... she belonged to him, he to her... they were married, and together now... and he exactly knew the honeyed taste of these rosy petals. Still, he wanted them now... right now.

"Sameer." She placed a hand on his chest as he leaned towards the objects of his interest.

"Holi ki yaad dila di tumne... ab main kya karun?" He groaned.

"Maine dilaai? Tumne hi kaha tha pehle." She rounded her eyes at him.

"Haan, par yaad toh aa gayi na... ab mujhe mera kiss chahiye." He whispered as he nuzzled his nose in her hair.

"Na tab mili thi holi pe, na ab milegi... chup chap baitho... Ramdhari chai leke aata hi hoga." She shifted away from him, creating some distance between them.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें