His world

Happy Five year anniversary of Ashdeep to all my readers ❤❤
This day, five years back, they appeared together on screen for the first time... and whatever happened after that is history... or destiny 😌
They met, they parted, they came together again, as Samaina... and now we wait to see them yet again.
And of course, the hopes of getting Ashdeep in real would never abate 🤞🤞
Till then, we'll make do with our fictional world 😊

The workload in office did not give the liberty of working from home for both Sameer and Naina. Since Munshiji had finally taken retirement from active business one year back, Sameer could not leave the entire working on any single person and sit at home. Even Naina had been attending office almost regularly but some days she stayed back home to rest. One such day, he was not keen to go either. She had just entered into her seventh month.

"Naina, aise kaise akele chod ke chala jaun? Waise hi tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai aur ab toh Sana ka khyal bhi rakhna hai." He retorted to her insistence of at least him going to work.

Naina had been feeling weak since previous evening. When she tried to get up in the morning, a sudden darkness enveloped her and she slid back on the bed with a thud. Sameer got up in a flash, holding her and putting her back in bed carefully. Her forehead was covered in sweat, her skin felt cold to his touch.

An hour later, when Dr Shaila came over to examine her, the blood pressure was found to be extremely low.

She pursed her lips, "Weakness toh honi hi thi. Itna low blood pressure kyon hai? Naina, pichle hafte saare test normal the... tumhara haemoglobin bhi achha hai ab toh. Fir BP itna low kaise hua? Koi fast rakha tha kya?"

Naina shook her head, "Nahi doctor, aisa toh kuch nahi kiya. Bas kal shaam se kuch khaane ka mann nahi tha toh raat ko sirf fruits khaye the."

Sameer frowned, "Dekha! Maine kaha tha na tumhe achhe se khana chahiye. Doctor, yeh meri baat bilkul nahi maanti. Upar se saara kaam bhi khud karna hai isse, office ka, ghar ka, Sana ka."

"Offo Sameer, ek din hi toh nahi khaya na. Ek din se kuch nahi hota." Naina gave him a vexed look.

Dr Shaila checked her pulse, "Tumhe dehydration hai thoda. Abhi garmi shuru hui hai toh paani aur baaki liquids zyada hone chahiye diet mein. Kya koi stress hai tumhe?"

Naina's eyes shot up at Sameer for a moment, then she lowered her eyes and shook her head.

Dr Shaila pressed her hand, "Naina, tumhe aur Sameer ko main saalon se jaanti hun. Tum dono ke pyaar ko dekhne ke baad main yeh nahi maan sakti ki Sameer se tum kuch chupana chahti ho. Koi aur hota toh main husband ko bahar bhej deti, lekin Sameer aur tum toh ek hi ho, alag nahi... fir kaise tumhare beech mein koi baat chupi rahegi?"

Sameer's concerned eyes became more anxious. Something was bothering Naina for last few days... he could feel it. In office, a few times he found her lost in thoughts while he was discussing an impending project, or she seemed to be unaware of what Sana was telling her at home, responding only when Sana tugged at her arm. He had asked her if she was disturbed but she gave a bright smile and said everything was okay. Now, his doubts were confirmed as she nervously chewed on her inner cheek.

"Bolo Naina." Dr Shaila insisted in a soft voice.

Naina looked at her, a tensed expression on her face, "Doctor, pichli baar Phulla bua hamare saath thi lekin abhi unki khud ki tabiyat theek nahi hai. Chachiji bhi unki dekhbhaal ke liye Mumbai gayi hui hain."

"Naina, chachiji ka phone aaya tha thodi der pehle. Phulla bua ka bukhar utar gaya hai. Bas woh kaafi kamzor hain isliye chachiji abhi kuch din aur wahin rahengi. Lekin tension ki koi baat nahi hai." Sameer quickly chipped in to assure her.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें