Chapter 1: Reborn Through Fire

The ruckus outside was unusual. Everyone was smiling happily. There were a handsome groom and a slender bride who was wearing a large red veil. The festive colors blinded everyone.

The sounds of laughter and firecrackers permeated the air with joy and happiness.

Except for her. She walked alone in the unbridled atmosphere.

Mo Xuetong stood at the corner of the room near the drapes. Her simple clothing could not hide the bloodthirsty hatred in her eyes. She looked at Mo Xuemin and Sima Lingyun. One was smiling coyly while the other smiled gently and warmly. They held hands as they walked toward her. She held a flint tightly in her hand and could not help but shake lightly.

The relationship the three of them shared was ridiculous!

Who could have thought that while one of them was her elder sister and the other her husband, but that she was the wife they wanted to kill with a bowl of poisoned wine!

They killed Mo Yu and Mother Xu. They had even killed Yu'er, whom she had named herself, who was still a child swaddled in blankets.

"Mo Xuetong, do you really think he will love you? You ugly creature, you already look like this. You might as well die. Why do you bother living and embarrassing yourself? Rest assured. I'll take your place in the future. I'll guard your mother's dowry for you. You'd better die now!"...

The sadness and hopelessness brought by hatred tore apart Mo Xuetong's heart!

Even if she fell to the depths of hell, she would be willing. She'll take the adultress pair with her!

She looked at the adultress couple outside the red tent viciously. Mo Xuetong lit the tent up with deadly calmness! She hated them, how could she not! She wanted to drink their blood and eat their flesh!

One could not see her black pupils in her blood-colored eyes. Since heaven was so unfair, she'll seek revenge for herself!

The red tent caught fire immediately. The guests ran in all directions frantically and the wedding hall descended into chaos. The groom, Sima Lingyun moved swiftly. He pulled Mo Xuemin, who was still clueless about what had happened, out of the tent.

However, she raised her legs a few times but was pressed down heavily to the ground. She looked down. The corner of her gown was tightly caught!

The fire grew stronger. Objects started falling from above. A beam swayed precariously above them. The wedding hall might collapse at any time. Sima Lingyun was flustered. He kicked viciously at Mo Xuetong who was holding his gown tightly. Mo Xuemin had tugged off her veil and ran outside frantically.

A massive beam fell from above Mo Xuetong as they tugged and pulled. It fell heavily on her and her head smashed onto the ground. Blood flowed from her head and blinded her eyes. The shrill screaming in her head did not allow her to think. She stared at Sima Lingyun through the blood. Her blood-stained smile was sharp and devoid of hope!

If she could live again, she would definitely have them pay their debts in blood. She would have the adultress pair live in hell forever. Even if she had to turn into a ghost, she was willing to use herself in exchange to take them both together with her to hell!

"Mo Xuemin, Sima Lingyun, I swear on my child and my soul. I will make you two experience a hundred thousand times the pain you've set on me!"

Her voice was like a curse that reverberated throughout the fiery scene long after...

Qingwei Gardens!

Mo Xuetong remained in the position in which she had woken up from. Her fists were clenched tightly and her body was rigid. The pain of the fire seemed to still be burning on her body. There was a searing pain in her heart. She almost could not breathe from the pain. Deep-set hatred tangled with the pain swirled through her thoughts. She could not make out whether she was dreaming or if she was awake!