Chapter 125

Chapter 125 Auntie Fang Paid for Her Own Evil Doings and Lost Her Status

"No, old sir, it's not me. I didn't know... I didn't know it was safflower. Bitches, it was you. You framed me, right? Old sir, you have to do something for our child. They did it, and I knew nothing about it. I really didn't know anything about it."

Hearing imperial doctor Lu's words and looking at Mo Huawen's cold angry face, Auntie Fang's face turned pale and couldn't sit there anymore. She knew that Mo Huawen doubted her. If the truth was revealed, Mo Huawen wouldn't forgive her. By then, she regretted having heard Mo Xuemin's words and used her baby to scheme.

But it was not time to be regretful. Auntie Fang was still sober and knew that she had to act miserably to get Mo Huawen's favors. Therefore, she suddenly fell off from the bed, crawled to Mo Huawen, and tugged at his robe, hurriedly defending herself.

According to Mo Huawen's personality, if he knew that she was so vicious as to kill the baby, her whole life would be ruined!

She had no time to frame Mo Xuetong, but only to find scapegoats. She hurriedly pointed at Guihua and Guiyue and screamed.

"Old sir, it's not us..." Guihua and Guiyue also knew the situation was going in the wrong way, but they didn't expect the concubine would accuse them of killing the baby. Whoever committed the crime would have to die. They couldn't take the accusation, and their faces turned pale. They shivered and tried to explain for themselves, and they looked at Mo Xuemin.

Compared to Auntie Fang, they believed more in Mo Xuemin and thought that she would come up with a solution to help them. However, when they saw Mo Xuemin playing with a silver bracelet and a glaze ball, they felt desperate. That two things belonged to their own niece and nephew. Their families were in first miss's control and they didn't dare to say anything. First miss was so vicious that she would even kill an unborn baby, which frightened them a lot.

"Old sir, please forgive us." They started to beg Mo Huawen's forgiveness. Although they were begging, there was only desperation in their eyes. Acknowledging such a crime, they would have no chance to live. But for their families, they had to bear the fault.

Mo Xuetong stood by the side, and watched their performance with cold eyes!

She had no mercy for the two maids. They followed Auntie Fang and Mo Xuemin to frame her, so they had to be prepared to be scapegoats.

By the other side, Bai Yihao looked at her, lost in deep thought. He had grown up in the palace and had seen such scenes which were filled with crying, sadness and terror. She was the only one keeping calm and quiet, blooming like a pure lotus.

They were bustling, while she was just alone. Even though the two maids cried and screamed miserably, she completely ignored them. She was only a thirteen-year-old girl. What did she go through to make her so cold...?

"Old sir, you see, it was them. A few days ago, they broke a teapot in my room, and I scolded them. I didn't know they had held a grudge since then. That's right. It must be like that. Old sir, let me kill them for our child." It seemed Auntie Fang get hold of the last solution. She held Mo Huawen's clothes and scolded at the two maids.

She wanted to get herself out of this trouble.

She wanted to push all the fault to the maids and keep her children and herself safe.

"Father, I couldn't fall asleep last night and saw nanny Li who belonged to Auntie Fang talking to someone stealthily at the back door. Then they went to First Brother's yard and got to Lihua Garden later. And today, these things happened. Do you want to ask nanny Li to come and ask her about it?" Mo Xuetong looked at Mo Xuemin and Mo Yufeng who were standing there quietly and said.