Chapter 130

Chapter 130 Lady Jin's Sword Hairpin

"Oh, since Eighth Brother is in the mood, I will definitely keep you company!" Feng Yuxuan glanced at Ling Fengyan and smiled with gentle eyes.

"King Xuan, this is not fair. This lady's face is hidden so well, King Chu cannot see clearly. So how can he deduce whether she is beautiful or not? How about this, why don't we ask the lady to reveal her face so King Chu can see clearly. How about that?" Ling Fengyan's gaze landed on Mo Xuetong's face which was covered and could not be seen clearly. He smiled and spoke gently as his eyes swept across Feng Yuran subconsciously.

For an inexplicable reason, she felt that Mo Xuetong, who was standing beside the handsome and flawless Feng Yuran was very eye-catching. She was beautiful and a single glance at her made her blush and her heart race. She told herself that she was just a rich girl and was the type of person she looked down upon the most before she could calm her racing heart.

She did not think that the woman was more beautiful than her. As such, she wanted to make Mo Xuetong reveal herself so she could shame her.

"Second Miss Ling, your beauty is comparable to our national flower and other girls cannot compare to you. Furthermore, the two royal highnesses are not really comparing beauties. Second Miss Ling really do not have to be so insistent on whether I reveal my face or not. No matter which King wins, our beauty is determined by their opinions." Mo Xuetong blinked her lively eyes. Her sweet voice had a seductive hint to it that was usually not present as she spoke gently. She knew how to act as well!

Ling Fengyan was not a simple person for she could still remain so calm after Feng Yuran doubted her reputation as the most beautiful woman in the capital. Mo Xuetong felt that she was the same sort of person as Mo Xuemin and was secretly wary. Of course, she would not think that Feng Yuran was so bored to make things difficult for her. The more she interacted with Feng Yuran, the more she realized that he was not the flighty playboy he made himself out to be!

He definitely had his reasons for doing this!

She was in a rather good mood today. And of course, Ling Fengyan gave her the same kinds of feelings that Mo Xuemin gave her. They were both so fake. As such, she would live freely just once and go wild with Feng Yuran!

Ling Fengyan had tried to trick her into revealing herself. She would not let her get what she wanted!

"Not bad, you have just spoken what was on my mind. You are indeed the person I like! Elder brother, look at the two items on the stage. How about we use those as prizes? I wonder which one Second Miss Ling likes?" A charming smile appeared on Feng Yuran's lips as he pointed at the beads and the swords on the stage. His eyes, which were like dark jade, had a hint of teasing laughter in them and he appeared noble despite his lazy tone.

Despite his lazy appearance, he was still seductive.

The string of beads and the pair of miniature jade swords. Ling Fengyan's eyes could not help but be drawn to the beads. The color, the size of the beads; even if she had never seen them before, she knew that they were extremely precious. While the jade colored miniature swords were also very attractive, they were not as attractive to women as the beads were.

Everyone knew what she had chosen when they saw how her gaze landed on the beads.

"Elder brother, Second Miss Ling has already chosen. Why don't we go and look at the riddles?" Feng Yuran laughed and walked up to the stage. Feng Yuxuan, who was behind him, hesitated a little before he brought Ling Fengyan with him.

The riddles on the stage were very weird. There were two paintings. The first was of the blue sky and white clouds. There was a grassland under the clouds. The painting was filled with a crowd of white sheep. The second painting was still of the same sky and grass but the sheep were squeezed on the left side of the painting while a large pack of wolves appeared on the right side! The requirements written below the two paintings were simple. The answer to each riddle was a fruit!