Chapter 138

Chapter 138 Feng Yuran Got Hurt and Treated

"My third brother said he came there to see my first brother. He rushed in hurriedly because he thought something terrible had happened to him. When he came in and saw Ling Fengyan there, the three of them sat together smilingly and pretended nothing had happened!" Feng Yuran smiled and closed the window. He was not interested in what would happen next. He hadn't expected that the second young Miss Ling had a second thought, which would make the things more complicated in the future...

Mo Xuetong wanted to ignore him, but she was too curious. Seeing him light all the candles inside and smiled at her quite attractively, he looked gentler than before. She felt her face warmer and started another topic. And then she turned over her face to the nine-fold screen pretending nothing had happened.

"King Yan and second young Miss Ling were a good match, and Queen supports King Yan. Therefore, why didn't she grant their marriage and made second young Miss Ling seem to have a special relationship with King Chu..."

It was a funny play, in which King Yan acted like a husband who caught his wife in a clandestine love affair. But clearly, King Chu didn't act like a proper adulterer.

When King Yan rushed in angrily, Ling Fengyan was shocked and stood up instantly, and Feng Yuxuan who was holding her sachet almost fell down. But Feng Yuxuan was so brilliant that he didn't seem to be embarrassed at all. Instead, he let go of sachet and greeted King Yan smilingly like nothing was wrong.

It's like the one who was intimate with Ling Fengyan just a moment ago wasn't him!

Mo Xuetong didn't know what to say. She just wondered what Queen had in mind and why she would let the first beauty be involved with such love affairs...

"Queen won't let such a beautiful niece go to waste, and there were more than one young ladies in Ding General Manor." Feng Yuran pursed his lip and said meaningfully.

Looking at the jocose expression on his handsome face, Mo Xuetong suddenly understood what he meant and thought about the possibility. She lifted her eyes unbelievably, blinked her eyelashes and asked surprisedly, "Queen wants to use the beauty trap?"

"If my third brother becomes the next emperor, he would definitely need Ding General Manor's and Queen's power. Besides, my third brother was from the Ling's. The reason why he survived these years was Queen. Therefore, he won't annoy Queen. And even if Ling Fengyan can't marry him, with Queen's power, Ding General Manor would marry another girl to him. The connection between my third brother and Ding General Manor won't stop, no matter whether it's Ling Fengyan or not. But my first brother is different..." Feng Yuran took up the teapot from the table and poured into two cups. Then he took the cups to the drawer, putting one in front of Mo Xuetong. After that, he sat down and said smilingly.

"Queen wanted to use beauty trap to get Ling Fengyan into King Chu Manor or to make another preparation. Therefore, she asked Ling Fengyan to hang out with King Chu and then let King Chu marry Ling Fengyan, through whom she could get all information in King Chu Manor. With Ling Fengyan being the mole, King Yan had more chance to win!" Mo Xuetong's beautiful eyes blinked which showed that she understood. Then she smiled cutely and continued.

Her blinking eyes seemed naughty.

They sat closely together, and Feng Yuran could clearly feel the slight fragrance coming from Mo Xuetong, which seemed to have mixed many different kinds of scents of flowers and smelt mild but strong. It was different from any other fragrance she had used before, but it was even more attractive. There was mischief in her smile and the caution and alienation were gone. She looked so charming and disturbed Feng Yuran's calm heartbeats.