Chapter 147

Chapter 147 Being Threatened, Sima Lingyun Went Back To the Capital

"I have to thank you for the things today, for that you were troubled for my marriage. I will give you a treat at Zuixian Tower which is located in the east of the capital tonight. Let's all get drunk before we leave and that will be my sincere gratitude for you." Li Youmo arched his eyebrows and guaranteed. Then he came to hold You Yuecheng's shoulders like a hooligan and seemed to have a close relationship with him. "On my wedding ceremony, I shall kneel down before you who is our matchmaker. I'll be grateful for you for my entire life."

A matchmaker? He was the matchmaker between Li Youmo and Mo Xuemin! You Yuecheng opened his mouth and got completely speechless!

He quietly evaded Li Youmo's hand and felt extremely regretful that he had a private date with Mo Xuemin that night!

If this news got out, Mingguo Manor would be quite disgraced!

The news that there would be a marriage between the Mo's and the Li's was all over the capital the other day because Li Youmo was so famous. It's really shocking that someone dared to marry his daughter to such a hooligan. And almost everyone was wondering who was the brave girl.

Hearing that it was the beautiful gentle first miss from Mo Manor, everyone felt the pity. Such a beautiful, talented, gentle girl would be married to Li Youmo, which was a waste indeed.

Of course, there were also people who heard it and laughed that first miss in Mo Manor was a perfect match for the first sir in Li Manor!

She had so many different tidbits that her reputation was getting worse and worse!

When hearing such rumors, Mo Xuemin's Fuqing Garden changed all porcelains that night!

Mo Xuemin stayed alone at the room that night!

There was no candlelit in the room or a maid by her side.

"Miss, miss!" Mo Xiu called her lightly by the door and listened. But the room was so quiet that there seemed to be no one in it. However, Mo Xiu knew miss was inside all the time.

"Come in." Mo Xuemin took a long breath and sat up. Then she coldly answered towards the door.

"Yes!" Mo Xiu gently pushed the door open with a candleholder in her hand. The candleholder was so bright with three big bright candles in it and brought brightness into the room instantly. She carefully put the candleholder on to the desk beside her bed.

"Is there any reply from His Excellency of Duke's manor?" In the light, Mo Xuemin's face revealed no sign of happiness or anger, but the inflammation on her face made her pretty face seem fierce! She didn't look as gentle as in other days. Her heart was filled with envy and hatred towards Mo Xuetong, and her eyes looked extremely scary in the light.

"Someone in Duke's manor came and said that His Excellency would leave for the south of Yangtze River and move the tombs of his cousin's parents back to capital. So he is not here at the moment. I have taken your letter back." Mo Xiu didn't dare to say anything more and took a carefully-wrapped letter out from her arms. Then she respectfully presented it to Mo Xuemin.

He was not here? Moving tombs for his cousin? He was truly a useless one who was still obedient to his weak cousin. Then it was understandable that when she got to Duke's manor that day, his cousin followed him! She looked so seductive and was perfect to be a concubine!

Mo Xuemin was so furious that she thought Yun Yiqiu was an evil woman to have a connection with Sima Lingyun. But she forgot her improper connection with Sima Lingyun.