Chapter 103

Chapter 103 There Was No Way out, And Mo He Was Ousted

"When you go to Qingliang Temple this time, who else will go there besides grandaunt and aunt?" Mo Xuetong said smilingly, with her fingers rapping on the table casually.
She was different from the way she had been when she had left the Qin Manor. She was much less plaintive but much calmer as a young lady from a rich family. When she lifted her cold eyes, though talking smilingly, she had an imposing manner, which made the maids following her all the time identify with her opinions involuntarily.

"Madam also invited the concubine and miss from her uncle's family, and Old Madam asked the second son to come along, which would add to the lively atmosphere." The little maid answered in full details.

As expected, it was not arranged by Mdm Qin. But Mdm Yu had no good impression of her, and even tried to get rid of her the other day. Mo Xuetong laughed grimly and thought that she wouldn't invite her without a good reason.

Besides, there was Yu Sirong, who was blamed and kicked out by her father, and Yu Sirong's mother named Mdm Chen. Mo Xuetong had seen that Madam before, who was said to be vicious. It could be proved by the fact that Yu Sirong had no brothers or sisters from a concubine.

So many people seemed to be against her, whatever, Yu Sirong had owed her so much the previous life that hadn't been paid back! If she wanted to frame her like in the previous life, she would let her pay for it. Her hand that was holding the handkerchief pinched a little, and then she lifted her eyes and said.

"Tell grandaunt that I am free tomorrow, and I will go to Qingliang Temple with her!"

Having made up her mind, she waved her hand to have people tip the maid. Then Mo Yu led her out.

Qingliang Temple was not a big temple which was located in the countryside, but it attracted a great number of worshippers and pilgrims. Besides, people heard that the monks there were good at cooking vegetarian meals, which attracted numerous people from the world. And there were many plum trees. Though they were not as famous as the plum trees in King Jin Manor, they were pretty beautiful.

The legend had it that a long time ago, a scholar headed to the capital to take the examination. He passed out by the road in winter without money to pay for a room in the inn. A monk from the temple saved him, brought him into the temple, and offered him accommodation. Later then, the scholar did find his name on the list of successful candidates. So he not only rebuilt a golden body for the Buddha in the temple, but also planted many plum trees in the temple, which symbolized the noble qualities of the monks.

Therefore, plenty of people went to Qingliang Temple to eat a vegetarian meal and watch plum blossoms.

Out of entertaining purpose, most people liked to go there.

Mdm Yu and Yu Sirong intended to do something to her there...

Whatever, if it's supposed to come, it would come. She had no chance to escape, and she didn't want to escape.

"Mo Lan, how is Mo He doing?" After standing by the window for quite a while, Mo Xuetong sat down, took over the tea offered by Mo Lan and asked.

It had been a while after Mo He's affair. But what happened next caught her unprepared, so she had no time to ask about Mo He's affair. This morning, Mo Yu came to report that Mo He wanted to talk with her in private.

She had been very disappointed at Mo He already. It's common to make the same mistakes all over. Now that Mo He could discard their friendship for a man and left her in trouble, there was a great possibility that she would do that again. Since she had this second life, she had become cruel.