Chapter 137

Chapter 137 Xuetong Watched Stealthily in the Dark and was Shocked

Maybe it's for the warm air inside the room or the hot atmosphere, her face flushed greatly even if she got dressed into such flimsy clothes. Under the lamp, the stunning clothes added to her beauty. From Feng Yuxuan's angle, she was pretty like a rose and was very attractive.

"A beauty has a face like rose, and her eyebrows are like willow leaves. I have only read it in books before, but can't imagine I really see one in the real world. I'm so lucky!" Feng Yuxuan looked at her gently. Though his smile was gentle and soft, he looked at Ling Fengyan carefully with his shining eyes in astonishment. Even if it was not so obvious, Ling Fengyan saw it all clearly and felt happy.

"Thank you for your praise and gift, which I like for sue. It's a pity that I lost the lantern you gave me. I've never seen such a beautiful lantern before, and it was even won by Your Highness. You could get an answer to such a difficult riddle, therefore, everyone in the palace knows that you're talented. If you hadn't been polite to King Xuan and given the answer to the riddle first, we wouldn't have taken so much trouble." Ling Fengyan raised her head and looked at Feng Yuxuan, saying smilingly. There were coquetry and adoration in her eyes.

Her words not only showed her admiration far Feng Yuxuan but also told the fact that when Feng Yuxuan and Feng Yuran were guessing the riddles, Feng Yuxuan didn't act so well in order to be friendly to his brother. Therefore, he let his younger brother win and choose a present first.

Such words were most useful in leaving a good impression, which didn't distort the fact or flatter. She just told the truth with some proper changes. Besides, she looked at him with admiration and looked very attractive, which would bring out the feeling of pity in men.

However, except for her gentle words which contained love, Ling Fengyan didn't do anything more. She just sat there orderly, held her handkerchief and said gently. There was deep love in her elegance, which was the perfect expression of a woman having affections towards a man while behaving herself accordingly.

Of course, Ling Fengyan didn't throw herself on him as the Queen who was also her aunt told her. Although the queen's position was quite attractive and she wanted to get it. But she can't do that now because she was not sure who would be His Majesty at last. Whether it would be King Chu or King Yan, she couldn't behave imprudently before everything had come to a final conclusion.

Feng Yuxuan was pretty good, but Feng Yulei still had a chance. And Queen's meaning made her even more uncomfortable. She just wanted to keep her own status and never really helped anyone. She was not so selfless that she would sacrifice herself for Feng Yulei.

She understood the Queen's intention, which was for her to tempt Feng Yuxuan and become the woman of King Chu first. Then she could serve her while standing by Feng Yuxuan and become her scout for Queen at King Chu Manor. Thus she could help Feng Yulei to win. The Queen also promised her that once Feng Yulei successfully took the throne, she would still be the one Feng Yulei loved most and had the greatest power in the harem.

Ling Fengyan just coldly laughed at these words!

When Feng Yulei got the position, even if he didn't care she was the woman of his enemy, others wouldn't easily let her go. For a woman who had married and lost her virginity, even though she could get into his harem because of their relations, her existence would be unspeakable. She would live with the words that she was taken by force from the elder brother to the younger brother.

Therefore, Ling Fengyan wouldn't take the risk easily. She was only willing to stand by the one who would win at last, and watch the other girls being stupid! She had followed Queen's order and hung out with Feng Yuxuan. Besides, she also got dressed in this beautiful flimsy clothes Queen had prepared for her. But she didn't plan to tempt Feng Yuxuan here or do anything to let others find out, which would make Feng Yuxuan have to marry her!