Chapter 129

Chapter 129 The Beauty of Ding General Manor

"What is it? Have I dazzled you with my handsomeness?" Feng Yuran turned around and blinked. He felt extremely pleased when he saw how she looked at him dazedly with a hint of craftiness in her eyes. His lips curled up and a charming and seductive smile bloomed on his face, dazzling everyone.

This person was really shameless! Mo Xuetong looked away and gave him the side-eye. She smiled lightly when she saw him raising his brows at her in a rather pleased manner. Then, she wrinkled her nose delicately and said, "Your Highness, your beauty is, of course, unparalleled in this world. And few would not fall for your beauty. Look at all the beautiful ladies around us who have been staring at you. It would not be weird even if I joined them!

Feng Yuran was stunned and he stared at Mo Xuetong with heated eyes. Then, he smiled devilishly and did not speak. Mo Xuetong had a bad feeling and wanted to back away subconsciously. However, he was holding her hands tightly in his. He tugged on her hand slightly and she lost her balance, stumbling slightly and fell into his embrace.

Mo Xuetong wanted to struggle but her hands were pressed tightly to her sides and he embraced her tightly. He hugged her to him closely as he spoke lazily and seductively in her ear, "Tong'er, they are not staring at me now. They are all looking at you."

Indeed, the loving gazes that fell on Feng Yuran's face had all turned into gazes of icy swords as they looked at Mo Xuetong's face. Fortunately, she was wearing his coat and only her lively and intelligent eyes could be seen. She was startled by the enmity in the gazes of those around her and she grumbled to herself secretly. Why had she challenged him!

When had Feng Yuran ever done anything as expected?

"How is it now? Do you still think I am beautiful?" Feng Yuran's brows relaxed slightly as he glanced casually at the girls staring at Mo Xuetong jealously. His lips curled up and his dark eyes glittered like gems.

Despite the layer of snow fox leather separating the two, Mo Xuetong could still sense the heated warmth of his breath at her ear. She breathed out and thought about how she could not move in his tight embrace and how he was speaking into her ear rather amorously. Mo Xuetong had always been intelligent and knew that the man was being petty and was intentionally seeking revenge for her description of his beauty.

Intelligent people would know what to do at the right time. She did not think it was right to annoy him at this time!

"Your Highness, you are a dragon amongst the people and you are a hero of the world. You are known to be handsome and elegant. I am uneducated and only wanted to praise you for your handsomeness but used the wrong words. I hope that you, a great man, will not harbor grievances against me." Mo Xuetong was held tightly in his embrace. Against all the jealous and hateful glances, no matter how stubborn she was, she could only flatter him. Furthermore, Mo Xuetong was truly spineless. She smiled at Feng Yuran sweetly and praised him.

"It would be great if you had done this earlier. Look, it's all your fault. My health is poor and you still get me to hug you. That's too much." Feng Yuran blinked innocently and slowly relaxed his arms. The girl seemed very stubborn but still said something so respectful. Feng Yuran's mood was really good and turned his gaze to the stage benevolently. His eyes turned up with a charming smile. He had just bullied the girl and if he won her a gift, the girl would definitely feel grateful towards her!

His health was poor? And she wanted him to hug her? Mo Xuetong felt that she did have really good breeding for she had not gotten angry despite his shamelessness. She told herself that she had to have poise. Have poise. However, even so, she took a deep breath when she felt his hand which had been hugging her tightly loosen. She suddenly had an idea and was prepared to push him away. She would push him and he would stumble and fall. Didn't he say that his health was poor?