Chapter 124

Chapter 124 Women's Hearts were the Cruelest

That she was no longer a daughter of the Mo's meant that she would be out of the pedigree of a clan and driven out of Mo Manor, which was indeed the idea they had in mind. Only if she was out of Mo Manor, and father was guilty for Auntie Fang's abortion, Auntie Fang would definitely get the position of the main wife. By then, Mo Xuemin would be the legitimate daughter, and Mo Yufeng would be the legitimate son. The whole Mo Manor would be in Auntie Fang's control. She was so merciless that she used her unborn child to win the battle.

A girl who got driven out of her home wouldn't be able to live for a long time. Besides, she believed that they wouldn't let her be alive.

Auntie Fang and her daughter was as vicious as in the last life, and Mo Yufeng didn't pretend to be unconcerned any more. They all saw her as an obstacle, so just let her play her part!

"Third miss, even if you have really done such a thing, I'll beg father to spare your life. But such a small innocent life was ended in your hand, so you can't stay in Mo Manor any longer. If we connived at your behavior, the entire Mo Manor will be in a mess. Father wouldn't let you ruin Mo Manor's fame like that!" Mo Xuemin gently looked at Mo Xuetong and acted like she wanted to speak for her. But the meaning of her words made Mo Huawen frown.

He looked at Mo Xuemin as if deep in thought. Then his eyes turned cold. His first miss who used to be gentle wanted to drive Tong'er out of Mo Manor.

"Father, let me go and invite Sir Bai here?" Mo Xuetong smiled coldly and didn't want to talk with Mo Xuemin any more. Then she turned to Mo Huawen and said. The intention of Mo Xuemin and Mo Yufeng was quite clear. But at least she was pretty satisfied with her father, who had been trying to protect her and ignored that Auntie Fang who pretended to pass out weakly.

Of course, she didn't miss the digust in Mo Huawen's eyes when he glanced at Auntie Fang.

Until then, they had no way turning back. Mo Huawen asked someone to invite Bai Yihao and had to get him here at any price. He had to come to prove for Tong'er.

Bai Yihao arrived fast and brought along imperial doctor Lu to come too. They got into Qingwei Garden in a while. After Mo Huawen's greetings to them, he let Mo Xuetong put the safflower and incenses in front of them.

"This is the incenses containing musk? This is safflower?" The imperial doctor Lu picked them up and looked eccentric.

"Yes, it is. Imperial doctor, you also agree to that. Third miss, you refuse to admit what you have done, but now the imperial doctor is here. Then everyone in the capital will know it. If you had admitted it earlier, you wouldn't have been so disgraced." Mo Xuemin sighed and seemed to feel sorry and regretful for Mo Xuetong.

"First miss, the imperial doctor didn't say a word? How come you're so sure it's me?" Mo Xuetong smiled coldly. Maybe they should all stop pretending to be close sisters, which was so hypocritical.

She just wanted Mo Xuemin to say all the things she hid in her heart aloud, whether it's about her pride or her lies. Now that she had a chance to show them all out and let father know what her beloved first miss and the only son really were. Especially, the weak woman who was lying in bed with a pale face, had killed her own son.

He had to figure out what his beautiful concubine and beloved children really were.

"Imperial doctor, what are those?" Mo Huawen asked imperial doctor Lu. Bai Yihao was very calm and glanced at the things in Imperial doctor Lu's hand, smiled and didn't say anything. He took a look at Mo Xuetong and was very calm.

"There is no musk in the incenses, but some medicine used for calming the nerves. This medicine can be useful for those who are weak and can contribute to better sleeping. And this isn't safflower, but elaeagnus angustifolia, which is also used for calming the nerves and promoting sleeping." Imperial doctor pointed at the incenses and "safflower" in hand and said.