Chapter 44: The Beautiful Men who Are Like The Moon and the Devil

"Third Miss Mo and First Miss Mo indeed have a close relationship! Then I shall gift this person to Third Miss Mo!" Feng Yuran drawled lazily. His lusty eyes slid across the faces of the crowd and his lips lifted. His vague smile made one feel as if they could not guess what he was thinking, but everyone he looked at felt a sense of foreboding for some reason.

This prince was known to have fluctuating moods. No one knew if his mood would chance suddenly the next moment.

"Get up! Since Third Miss Mo already said that, then I shall treat it as a mistake. After all, every family would have mistakes like that. No one would find it hard to understand." His dark eyes were like a pool of water. When he smiled, his handsome appearance was complimented by his purple dragon embroidered robes. He looked charming and roguish.

Such words, and such a manner of mocking made everyone look at Mo Xuemin with deeper thoughts.

"Third Miss Mo, this is a favor from me to you. Throw this person out at the palace gates. Remember to get Lord Mo to pick him up and question him well." He looked at her with his dark eyes and stroked his chin thoughtfully. Does that mean he was...asking for a favor?

"Many thanks, King Xuan!" Mo Xuetong could only curtsy helplessly. She glanced up to see that he was indeed raising his brows at her. She quickly looked down and did not dare to take another look at him. This person was too wild. He had, in the presence of so many people, gotten her to owe him a favor. However, she could not say anything else. She now owed him a favor!

She did not think that King Xuan was a simple as he looked. His eyes filled with emotions also had a hint of coldness in them. Sometimes, she could even sense a hint of frigid sharpness in them. He could bedazzle others with his beautiful appearance and sway their thoughts before dealing them with a deadly blow while they were not paying attention. How could she not be wary of a person like this? Mo Xuetong was very cautious and did not want to have too many dealings with him, much less owe him a favor.

However, how could she say anything else in front of so many people? She could not make things clear even if she wanted to. After all, he had helped her today. She could only let the anger simmer inside her.

Feng Yuran was very satisfied when he saw Mo Xuetong forcing herself to look respectful with pursed lips. She seemed to be rather depressed. Feng Yuran turned and left.

The little wild cat had retracted her claws. She seemed to be really good at acting pitiful and was just as good as that fake and venomous woman. Instead, she seemed even better than that woman. He quite enjoyed seeing it.

"Your Highness, where are we going?" Feng Yuran's personal eunuch stood at the crossroads and asked him carefully with his head lowered.

"Why is Sir Bai here. How rare is this?" Feng Yuran did not answer the eunuch but smiled at a person approaching. His eyes shone in a lively manner. Feng Yue, who was following behind Feng Yuran backed away silently and hid behind a tree.

Bai Yihao, who was wearing a pure white shirt, approached.

There were several people following behind him. However, they paled beside him. There were beautiful flowers blooming around them, but when he approached, it felt as if the scenery around him dulled and that he was the only bright spot. The beautiful youth approached slowly, his clear crisp voice sounded like the flowing waters in a stream.

"King Xuan is here, so how can I not come!" Bai Yihao smiled elegantly.

"Sir Bai could have not come!" Feng Yuran raised an eyebrow. His smile grew even more brilliant.

"I won't be able to rest at ease if I don't come! It is rare for you to meddle in things, King Xuan!" Bai Yihao smiled slightly with his thin lips and said softly.