Chapter 14: Enemies Meet Again

That night, everyone in the Mo manor had a reunion dinner!

Mo Xuetong had not gone early. She had not intentionally gone late, but it was because she heard that the duke's son would be present as well.

The Duke's manor! Mo Xuetong's hand curled up tightly on the sheets. She looked out of the window at the bright red of the setting sun. The red filled her vision. What was burning was not just her life, but the pain, sadness, anger and hatred of her past life. The Duke's manor, Sima Lingyun. She did not expect that she would see all that on her first day back in the capital. They were indeed fated.

And, they had an enmity that would not fade for many lives...

Sima Lingyun, we meet again in this life!

Mo Xuetong had become calm again when she entered the living room. When she saw Mo Huanwen and Sima Lingyun chatting animatedly, she did not react any differently other than for the sinister flash by her lips. It was indeed that man. That man who had made her life miserable so much that she would die in revenge!

The Duke's son, Sima Lingyun! She would remember him even if he turned into ashes.

The man in front of her was like quality jade. His handsome features were like jade, and his black eyes were warm and joyful. When he looked at someone, he would already be smiling before he spoke. It was easy for others to like a person like this. His actions were elegant and he looked like a gentleman. No wonder Mo Xuetong, who in her past life, had never seen someone like him, would be attracted to him at first sight. Then, she had followed him to her death. It was only right before her death did she realize that under the man's gentle facade, was a venomous beast-like heart.

In her past life, he had given her poison and killed his own son just to marry that equally evil woman. She had burned their fate then but it did not take away her hate and anger.

It was getting late. The light shone on his face, making him look very attractive.

Mo Xuemin sat closest to him. Even though she acted as if she did not care, one could tell from her eyes that she kept trying to attract him.

Her fourth sister, Mo Xueqiong was only a few days younger than Mo Xuetong. She had grown up as well and her appearance was comparable to Mo Xuemin. She looked at Sima Lingyun somewhat dazedly. She was shy and her face was flushed red. However, she still took the time between her conversation with Mo Xuemin to peek at Sima Lingyun.

There were another two youths beside Mo Huawen. One of them looked decent and he wore a light colored robe. That was Mo Xuetong's second brother Mo Yufeng. He was also born to Auntie Fang and was the eldest non-legal son of the Mo family. He was also the only son of the Mo family. Auntie Fang had gained control of the Mo manor because of him.

Mo Xuetong stopped looking at him and turned her gaze to the other young man. She was shocked and her eyes could not help but narrow. She clutched her sleeves tightly in her hand subconsciously, her fingers trembling slightly.

Qin Yufeng!

Qin Yufeng was known to be a genius. Qin Yuxuan's older brother, Qin Yufeng, looked to be more gentle compared to Mo Yufeng. They both had pale alabaster skin and exquisite features. If one looked closely, they were comparable to Sima Lingyun. However, Sima Lingyun was more popular among the ladies!

After all, Sima Lingyun had the backing of the Duke's manor!

However, Mo Xuetong knew that Qin Yufeng was not someone to take lightly. She was fostered out to the Qin's because the Qin family of the capital and the Mo family had a close relationship. Qin Yufeng's mother, Mdm Yu, was Auntie Fang's sister. She would naturally take care of Auntie Fang. Qin Yufeng grew up close to Mo Xuemin. They grew up together, so there was an indescribable relationship between the two.