Chapter 176

Chapter 176 Saved. The Trashy Couple.

The blow of death did not come. Her body, which had hurtled into the air slowed down. Then, a handsome and flawless face appeared before Mo Xuetong. There should have been a roguish smile on that extremely handsome face, but right now, it was terrifyingly dark and somber. His handsome face was icy cold and there seemed to be frost in his eyes. One felt cold looking at him.

Was it Asura? Asura was elegant and beautiful in the legends. Yet, the Asura killing on the battlefields was soaked in blood...

Asura was mighty and threatening, looking at her viciously as if he wanted to eat her up.

However, Mo Xuetong did not feel afraid at all. She felt more relaxed than she ever had. Her lips could not help but loosen, wanting to reveal a relaxed smile. The sharp porcelain shard she clutched tightly in her hands fell onto the ground. She was about to speak but then realized that she could not move at all.

Her nerves were so tightly wound she was in an extremely fatigued state. She saw Feng Yuran approaching and felt assured for some reason. She could not hear what he was saying and could only see his handsome lips moving. However, she could not hear him.

She subconsciously wanted to reach out to smooth out the anger in his eyes. However, she did not have the strength to lift her hand. Her head fell back and her hand dropped.

Feng Yuran saw her body relaxed suddenly and glared at the two people beside him. His brows knotted in anger. He glanced meaningfully at the guards beside him, and then looked at Sima Lingyun who had just crawled out from the horse carriage not far away. Sima Lingyun's face was covered in blood and could not be seen clearly. The two men standing behind the tree who were about to approach him were shocked.

The two men had been hired to act with Sima Lingyun. They were going to swap positions with him once he emerged from the horse carriage. Sima Lingyun would become the hero who saved the beauty. Their words would be taken as the truth then. Mo Xuetong was just a girl whose reputation had been tarnished. What could she say?

However, they had not expected the current situation. They saw that some people had already heard what was happening here and was running towards them. Sima Lingyun groaned on the ground. A woman flew out from the horse carriage and landed in the arms of an extraordinarily handsome man. The man looked bloodthirsty and powerful. He made them feel suffocated. The two men were just hired thugs. Even though they were just regular folks, they could tell what a person was like with just one look.

The man looked like someone they should not offend. The two did not know if their employer, Sima Lingyun, was dead or alive. They looked at each other and ran. However, it was too late. There was a glint of light from a sword which struck the men. The sharp blade swung at a man's chest while the other man lost his head. The head flew into the air and landed beside Mo Xuemin who was exiting the corner in a pleased manner.

Mo Xuemin looked at the shaking head and the terrifying eyes which bulged out. She did not have time to scream before she fainted together with Mo Xiu.

"Clean up this place." Feng Yuran wrapped Mo Xuetong up carefully in his large cape. His eyes had never been so cold. The light in his eyes grew colder and colder and the intent to kill grew stronger as well. Those who went against him now would definitely be doomed.

The guards by his side already understood his intentions without him having to say anything. The coldness in his eyes said everything. They replied respectfully.

The two guards did not hesitate to move after they watched their master leave with Mo Xuetong in his arms. One of the guards went up to pull Sima Lingyun's clothes open while the other dragged Mo Xuemin from the corner of the street. He did not hold back at all. He pulled her dress half-open. Because he wanted to make it look realistic, Mo Xuemin's dress was torn apart...