Chapter 71: Mo Xuetong Forced To Learn the Qin

He was going to destroy it because he liked it. This was so even despite that it would hurt him!

How could such an extreme person be someone with no hatred or regrets...

Mo Xuetong's heart grew cold. She felt the cold permeating through her bones and blood, spreading into her limbs and her entire being...

Qin Yufeng did not notice this. He really liked the painting and had expended a lot of effort to get it. When he heard Mo Xuetong said that it could still be fixed, he could not help but be excited. He could not control himself and pulled Mo Xuetong's sleeves. There was a light fragrance and his heart beat wildly.

He released her sleeves hurriedly. When he saw her beautiful face, he could not help but felt tongue-tied and shy. He hurriedly widened the distance between the two and said ashamedly, "Cousin Tong, I'm sorry. I was too excited. I have been impolite when I thought that you could have a way to fix it. Please forgive me."

Then, he bowed deeply.

"Cousin Feng, what are you talking about. I know that you like this painting a lot. Why don't we make a bet?" Her eyes shone and she kept an adorable and innocent smile on her face. It made one think that she was a naive young girl who knew naught about the world.

"A bet?" Qin Yufeng was stunned. He was rather surprised by his cousin. Even though he seemed wild, he had always made plans before doing anything. Even greeting Mo Xuetong was something he had done after much contemplation. He was surprised by Mo Xuetong's sudden suggestion.

"Yes! I wonder if Cousin Feng would dare to bet with me?" Mo Xuetong suddenly stood up. Her dark eyes were like glittering stars in the dark night. Her voice was innocent as the wind under the dark starry skies. She glanced at Qin Yufeng as if she was certain that he would not bet with her.

She was a little naughty and a little adorable. She was so wonderful one could not take their eyes off her.

"Cousin Feng, do you dare to?" Mo Xuetong smiled and asked again when she saw Qin Yufeng looking at her silently. There was a glimmer of confusion in her eyes as if she did not understand why Qin Yufeng was not speaking. The smile on her lips slowly fell off.

"Alright, I will bet with you. What would you like to bet on?" Qin Yufeng, who was always calm and composed, and would never do anything he was uncertain off, replied subconsciously. His gaze fell on her lips. Her smile had returned.

Qin Yufeng was shocked. He would never do anything he was not confident in, but yet, he was now teasing a girl innocently. Even though he calmed down immediately, Mo Xuetong noticed all of that. The smile on her lips grew even more charming and her eyes were beautiful in their coldness.

"Will you give this painting to me if I really fix it?" Mo Xuetong smiled. "If I can't fix it, I am willing to make it up to you by giving you another painting. How about that?"

Qin Yufeng would never do anything he was not confident in. That was why he had taken every step carefully when he plotted against her with Mo Xuemin. They had gotten her to step into his traps unknowingly. In her second chance at life, Mo Xuetong had thought of many plans to deal with him, her biggest opponent. The best idea she had was to destroy the relationship between Mo Xuemin and Qin Yufeng.

However, she had just gotten here and did not know how far their relationship had progressed. As such, she could only test it out carefully, step-by-step. This painting was the first step.

She was confused by the feeling Qin Yufeng gave off right now. It was oddness she could not put in words! His character and his actions were completely different.