Chapter 149

Chapter 149 Lan Xinru Entered Mo Manor

Lan Xinru was so thick-skinned and would definitely have Mo Xuetong's father marry her with every means she could think of. Besides, Old Madam supported her. Even if Mo Xuetong's father didn't agree at first, they still had so many reasons to achieve the goal. Was that the reason why Mo Xuetong was so annoyed? She had been hurt so badly since last life!

Mo Xuetong leaned aside and thought it wasn't Lan Xinru or Mo Xuemin who were so smart, but that she was too dumb. She was cheated by her own affections and thought Auntie Fang and Mo Xuemin were nice to her. Besides, she thought Sima Lingyun was truly in love with her. So, she got herself ended up in hell!

Now after she objectively analyzed how Lan Xinru really was, she realized the reason was her stupidity rather than their power.

Looking at the food box, Mo Xuetong was reminded of her last life and felt complex.

"Miss, what's wrong? Do you feel uncomfortable? Do you need to see a doctor?" Mo Feng had already sensed Mo Xuetong's abnormality and felt doubtful about Mo Lan's explanation. When she saw Mo Xuetong smiling bitterly, she couldn't hold back her curiosity and asked.

"Nothing. I just want to know what's been prepared for today? Did Miss Lan prepare something special and tasty for us?" Setting her worries aside, Mo Xuetong stood by the table and glanced at the dishes which were placed by Mo Yu and smiled.

"Miss, you're so brilliant and made the right guess." Mo Yu put the stove down and made a fuss. Then she took out a bowl of soup from the bottom of the box which was very eye-catching for its color of white and green "This is called borsch. Miss Lan knows you're weak and don't have a good appetite. So she made this appetizer especially for you. She also said she would prepare it for you tomorrow if you like it!"

Lan Xinru did so much to win her favor and cooked for her in person before they met each other. No wonder she won Sima Lingyun's heart.

"Okay, just put it there. We should all have a taste of it and see how are Miss Lan's cooking skills." Mo Xuetong smiled, and then Mo Lan placed the soup. They all got their hands washed and got seated. "Mo Ye, you shall go and have a look whether there is Miss Lan's soup in my father's room."

"Okay!" Mo Ye understood, lifted the curtains and went out. After a while, she went back with the news that there was a bowl of borsch too and that Miss Lan said Mo Xuetong's father was so busy that the soup could help him get refreshed!

"This soup is a panacea and can heal everything." Mo Yu laughed and bent over her waist.

"It is indeed. Miss Lan didn't see herself as an outsider and did so much to win old sir's and our miss's favor." Mo Lan added smilingly.

"Our manor is so special and Miss Lan isn't the only one who doesn't see herself as an outsider." Mo Ye waved her hand and gathered Mo Yu and Mo Lan, smiling sneakily. "I just saw that sir! He was heading to first miss's residence. If I didn't know he was forth miss's future husband, I might mistake him for first miss's!"

"Who was it?" Mo Yu blinked her eyes and asked hurriedly.

"Who else could it be? His Excellency from Duke's manor. I just saw Mo Xiu took him to first miss's Fuqing Garden through the small path. And I followed them to find that he really went in." Mo Ye smiled and answered.

Sima Lingyun went to Mo Xuemin's Fuqing Garden. Mo Xuemin didn't even fix her own thing, and why did she look for Sima Lingyun? Mo Xuetong put her chopsticks down and wiped her mouth slowly. She coldly smiled and thought Mo Xuemin was really worried now!

But it's a good thing. During these days, Mo Xuemin had no way out. Mo Xuetong would see how she would react next. The more anxious Mo Xuemin was, the more mistakes she would make...