Chapter 104

Chapter 104 A Trip to Qingliang Temple

Qin Yuxuan got away from the window. Mo Lan carefully lifted the heavy curtains for her, and let down the voile for me, so that people inside could see what happened outside, while the outsiders couldn't see what's inside. The air circulated in the carriage and let cold breeze flew in. However, there were lots of people in the carriage and they all dressed warmly, so they were not troubled by the coldness.
Qingliang Temple was not very far, and it took them about forty hours to get there.

Arriving at the gate of the temple, they got out of the carriage and saw Yu Sirong and her mother Mdm Chen waiting there, who were accompanied by some maids and nannies. The minute they saw Qin's carriage stop, Yu Sirong's eyes were fixed on Qin Yuxuan who was getting down from his horse. She didn't even notice Mdm Chen winking at her, lifted her dress and ran toward him.

"Greetings to Cousin Xuan!" She stood in front of Qin Yuxuan and tried to act like a coquettish virtuous girl. She lifted her eyes and looked at handsome Qin Yuxuan with her face turning red.

"There is no need for you to be so courteous." Qin Yuxuan turned around and saluted back, but he didn't continue the conversation. He just walked to Mdm Chen and saluted, which made Yu Sirong very angry. As a result, she had to walk back.

Mdm Qin walked out from her carriage, coldly looked at Yu Sirong who was obviously unhappy and beamed her lips tightly without a word. She had always looked down on the first miss in the Yu's. She was always arrogant. Besides, she just rushed toward Xuan'er so impolitely, completely ignoring her status as a first miss. She just never acted appropriately.

Her daughter-in-law who had such a narrow horizon even tried to marry her into Qin Manor. A girl like her would ruin Xuan'er's whole life. Her handsome caring grandson should marry a good girl from a rich and famous family the capital. Even Mo Xuetong was much better than Yu Sirong.

Mdm Qin hadn't intended to go to Qingliang Temple that day, but Mdm Yu brought Mdm Chen to her the day before. As long as they entered the house, they politely said they had reserved guest rooms and would like to go together. She had intended to refuse, but Mingyue who had been clever and obedient said unexpectedly, "It's great, our Old Madam have wanted to go and she couldn't get the reservation of guest rooms!"

It made her feel quite uneasy and she didn't know what to say. Therefore, she had to agree to the idea of going to Qingliang Temple today, but she still felt very uncomfortable. She had seen the conflicts in the back yard for years, so she definitely knew what's wrong. She was very angry that her first maid was bought over by Mdm Yu. Therefore, the expression on her face turned serious, but she couldn't say anything in front of Mdm Chen.

Later then, she found some other reasons to punish Mingyue! But she was still angry!

It's nice that Mdm Yu also invited Tong'er to come, instead of trying to get her daughter and Xuan'er together. If it's not so, Old Madam would turn against her at that time!

Thinking about that, Mdm Qin looked at Mdm Yu who just came out from the carriage and her face turned grim again. She had been ignoring those small schemes of Mdm Yu, for the sake that she had born a good grandson. She even didn't complain about the fact that there were very few concubine's sons in the family. But she hadn't expected that Mdm Yu would dare to mess up in her territory, so she was still unhappy.

Now that she didn't bring any clothes, she would find a reason to go back. Mdm Qin knew Mdm Yu and Mdm Chen's intention. It was even more evident when she saw Yu Sirong's behavior. Yu Sirong didn't pay her courtesy when there were elders all around, and she chased after Xuan'er. Nothing in her looked like a young lady from a big family, and her behavior was irritating.