Chapter 117

Chapter 117 Auntie's Lovingly Made Pouch and the Jade

Mo Huawen visited Mo Xuetong when he heard that she had returned to Qingwei Garden. He only left when he saw that she was in good spirits.

He had felt guilty towards his third daughter ever since Auntie Fang had been released.

This was especially so when Mo Xuetong had not berated him but had been gentle and showed concern for his health. This made him feel even more ashamed.

Auntie Fang had a vicious heart and had tried to hurt his daughter. However, he could only release her for the sake of the child in her belly. He could not explain this reasonably before Tong'er. As such, he did not go to Auntie Fang's Lihua Garden but headed straight back to his study. He spent the night there as well.

Mo Xuetong had not yet recovered. She sent everyone out, leaving only Mo Ye in her room.

She took out something and gave it to Mo Ye. After giving her orders and waiting for Mo Ye to leave, she laid down and rested.

Auntie Fang tried to work together with Mdm Yu to hurt her. She would have to "reciprocate" her good will!

In Auntie Fang's Lihua Garden.

Auntie Fang had been rather comfortable the last few days. She was the first to receive all the good food and drinks in the manor. And she was in a good mood when she thought of Mo Xuetong would not be able to return this time. She was lying on the couch sunbathing by the window when a maid sent her some red bird's nest which she took infrequent sips of.

With Mo Xuetong's death, she just had to behave more virtuously. Old sir would let her become his wife for the sake of the child in her belly, Min'er and Feng'er. Everything that belonged to Luo Xia and her daughter would become hers. When she thought of this, she could not help but laugh out loud. The Yu Manor would acknowledge her then.

Then, she would not only become the Madam of the Mo Manor but she would also have a good family background. Who else would dare to look down on her? With the slut's death, she would become the Madam of the family. Who else could say anything!

She was feeling like the cat that had caught the canary, treating Mo Xuetong as if she was already dead. Mo Xuetong had been disfigured and her reputation had been ruined. How would that little slut bear to live on?

She was shocked when a maid ran in to inform her that the Third Miss had returned. She almost choked on the red bird's nest that she was eating!

Then, she heard that old sir had gone to Qingwei Garden but had not come to visit her. The anger in her raged. She did not believe that her three children could not beat Mo Xuetong that slut.

She was extremely angry and did not even think about how Mo Xuetong had managed to escape her plot. She stood up furiously, wanting to go to the study to look for Mo Huawen. She wanted to ask him why he was so biased. Feng'er was the Mo family's only son and would one day take the helm of the family. How was he not as worthy as a girl child who would cost the family money?

"Auntie, don't go. Listen to me and don't create trouble again, causing trouble for first miss and Young Master." Nanny Li hurriedly help her sit and comforted her.

"He doesn't care about Min'er and Feng'er. I really don't know what kind of medicine that slut fed him. It's been so many years, but all he cares about is still her." Auntie Fang was furious and she gritted her teeth as she spoke.

"Auntie, all these are not important. Madam will always be on old sir's heart and this is something that you will never be able to cross. There is no need for a living person to fight with the dead. No matter how powerful Madam was, it is all in the past. You are still the one in charge in the manor now." Auntie Li took the tea that Gui Yue handed her and handed it to Auntie Fang.