Chapter 121

Chapter 121 Auntie Fang lost her child in Qingwei Garden

Since they met, Mo Yufeng who had treated her coldly looked at her thin body and asked with concerns, "Third miss, how are you doing recently? Are you still taking the medicine? The medicine smells fragrant and refreshing. Is there something special?"

"Thanks for your care. There is nothing wrong with my health these days, so I didn't take any medicine. It is just some flagrant stuff used for clearing heat. Since I like the refreshing smell, I always take it with me around. I can't sleep well at night and feel listless, so my cousin in Luo Manor asked Sir Bai for some medicine. I always light the incense which made my room flagrant and refreshing. I think the smell is similar to that of the medicine, so I keep using it." Mo Xuetong took up the tea offered by Mo Yu, tasted a bit and explained.

"Oh, it not only smells fragrant but also has a medical use. I'll definitely ask Fu General His Excellency to send some here someday. Grandma is aged and always can't sleep well. Maybe she'll sleep better with it." Mo Yufeng asked smilingly with other intentions and gloom appeared in his eyes.

Qin Yufeng said nothing but picked up the cup and drank up the wine. He played with the empty cup quietly and was lost in thought. He stopped the maid who wanted to refill his cup and continued to fiddle with the cup. He didn't look at anything or anyone but the cup as if he could find something different on it.

"Hearing what you said, I think it may work too. Grandma has a headache because of her bad sleeping. If it would work as you said, I'll ask Cousin Luo for some more and let grandma have some to use." Mo Xuetong replied with a smile.

"Third miss uses the incenses every day and is half a doctor now. I heard that you also read some medical-related books. Are you planning to study medicine?" Mo Xuemin said gently with a smile.

"If third miss really gets skilled at studying medicine, it'll be perfect and you'll be able to treat grandma's discomfort. I support you to learn medical skills and I'll find some medical books for you tomorrow." Mo Yufeng said with great interest.

His voice was too loud that everyone aside turned around to look at her.

A miss from a rich family studied these while she couldn't use it. It had profound meanings.

"First brother, it's too late for you to do that. Third miss has all kinds of medical books. Several days ago, I heard from Mo Yu that third miss was kind of a good doctor now. The medical books she has read are all piled behind the rooms, and there are plenty of them. Am I right?" Mo Xuemin held her handkerchief as if to make fun of her elder brother.

That meant Mo Xuetong actually knew these.

They wanted to let everyone know she was learning medical skills, or they had others plan. Mo Xuetong thought the second guess had more possibilities. But it's just a guess which wouldn't hurt.

Heard from Mo Yu? She couldn't imagine Mo Xuemin would say that in such a way. Everyone knew it was Mo Xiu who tricked Mo Yu to tell, and many people were present when that happened. Of course, Mo Xuetong wouldn't deny anything at the time. She just lifted her pretty face with shyness and bit her lips. Her face turned red and she said gently, "You're making fun of me. I know nothing about medical skills."

Mo Xuemin made such a great effort to make her admit that she knew quite a lot about medical skills.

"How could that be possible? Third miss has read so many medical books so that you must know some basic skills. Don't worry, I won't ask you for medical advice. But I'm glad to know there is a female doctor at home." Mo Yufeng's eyes blinked and he interrupted Mo Xuetong's words.