Chapter 90: Fire at the Mo Manor

"Your Highness, please mind yourself. If you came today just to say this, then please just leave!" Mo Xuetong's delicate face was cold, as were her eyes. She was already feeling irate and did not bother to play nice with Feng Yuran. She had yet to guess what Mo Xuemin wanted so she really was not in the mood to guess the noble prince's thoughts.

"Alright, speak. Does your Eldest Sister want to marry you into the Duke's Manor?" Feng Yuran stopped teasing her. There was a charming smile on his handsome face as he spoke.

"You know?" Mo Xuetong was stunned.

"That Eldest Sister of yours is very vicious. I saw a building by the ancestral hall that smelt of gunpowder and oil when I came here just now..."

Gunpowder, oil, fire!

"Where is it?" Mo Xuetong sat up straight suddenly with shock in her eyes. Mo Xuemin was so mad to want to burn her to death!

"On the left-hand side right beside the ancestral hall. It doesn't look like there's anyone in there." Feng Yuran answered lazily.

Mo Xuetong immediately understood Mo Xuemin's vicious plot.

There really wasn't anyone in the room beside the ancestral hall. There were only some random things that were kept there like things used for rituals. They were all easily flammable and would catch fire quickly. They were at the back of the inner courtyard and the ancestral hall was close to the back door. Not many frequented the area usually. It would take some time to get here after someone spots the fire from the front courtyard. The few rooms right beside were also used for storage and stored things that caught fire easily. The whole manor would be thrown into chaos if a fire started.

If someone slipped in from the back door then and raped her, no, he did not even have to touch her. If he carried her out of the ancestral hall, or if they emerged from somewhere with their clothes in disarray, her reputation would be ruined. She would not have a choice but to marry Sima Lingyun. Mo Xueqiong would be implicated as well and the two sisters would marry the same man.

Mo Xuemin was really vicious!

She did not hesitate to light a fire to ruin Mo Xuetong's reputation! Or perhaps, what she wanted more was Mo Xuetong's life...

If she rushed out then and showed off how good their sisterly relationship was, others would only think that she was being gracious and not that she had a hand in this plot.

Hate filled Mo Xuetong's heart and her hand clenched tightly. The pain of the fire burning her in her past life could be felt in her heart. Her heart was still bloody and hurt from it. The pain and the hate was something that she would never be able to forget...

"Relax, you won't suffer with me around. How about I send her in here?" Feng Yuran smiled slightly and suggested, his deep gaze fell upon her face.

"Alright, Your Highness, please bring her here. Please take me out after I exchange clothes with her. Just let the fire burn." Mo Xuetong frowned and said coldly. Her gaze moved slightly before she looked up and spoke with determination. Since Mo Xuemin wanted the fire to bur, she would help her with it and make it burn even brighter.

"That's a good idea. I like it when there's plenty of trouble." Feng Yuran clapped in agreement. His charming and soul-stirring eyes were cold. Mo Xuemin was about to stand and did not notice the flash of coldness, blood-thirstiness and cruelty that flashed in his eyes.

It was crowded that night. The Mo Manor, which had always kept a low profile became the topic of contention in the entire capital.

First, the ancestral hall had caught fire. The fire had been swift and large. The neighboring manors all came with their family to help the Mo Manor put out the fire because they were afraid that the fire would spread. The Duke's Manor, which was several streets away had come as well. Just while they were putting out the fire, someone mentioned that there was someone being punished in the ancestral hall. The old madam of the Mo Manor had fainted immediately.