Chapter 99: The Knot in Mo Xuetong's Heart

Feng Yue paused for a moment before he hurried up and said, "Your Highness, if King Chu and the Fifth Princess spread news about you, it might not be good for you. His Majesty would become angry again."

"Don't worry. My good Eldest Brother and Fifth Sister will speak up for me and hide my behavior. After all, it would be embarrassing to them if there was a wastrel in the royal family. Furthermore, they like seeing me like this. If Father were to really teach me well, it would be trouble to them! They are very intelligent!" Feng Yuran said meaningfully, his eyes glowing as he looked at the flustered Feng Yue joyfully. His tone was lazy and charming.

"Your Highness, you mean that King Chu and the Princess will help you to smooth things out!" Feng Yue blinked as he understood. He smiled and he asked, "Then do we still need to spread the news about you visiting the brothel and fighting for women with others?"

"You don't have to. As long as we start something, there would be all sorts of rumors in the future. Remove our men from those places. Do not leave any traces." Feng Yuran lifted his handsome eyes and squinted lazily. He glanced at Feng Yue and said, "What about the Mo Manor. Has she regained consciousness?"

"Third Miss Mo has not regained consciousness. But Sir Luo invited Sir Bai over and he has just entered the manor. It would take some time before he comes out. You know that Sir Bai never treats illnesses he is not confident of. If he still hasn't come out yet, it means that there is good news." Feng Yuran did not speak immediately. He remained silent for a moment, his deep dark eyes turning a little cold and his expression was light. It made one feel cold for some reason. He tapped his fingers on the table and said meaningfully. "Bai Yihao has gone quickly this time!"

"Sir Bai did go really quickly this time. Sir Luo didn't stay inside for too long before he followed Sir Luo to the Mo Manor." Feng Yue did not notice any oddness in Bai Yihao and answered honestly.

Feng Yue was in charge of what happened in Bai Yihao's manor. As such, he felt that the situation was rather odd as well. What kind of person was Bai Yihao? They had never seen him moving so swiftly to heal someone. With his fame, he should have waited for a few hours before he met someone. Then, he would have to take another hour or two to clean and dress up before going out to meet anyone.

"Is there anything odd about Bai Yihao recently?"

"No, Sir Bai has been very quiet. Other than reciting poetry with others sometimes and helping to heal a few good friends of his, he has not done anything out of the ordinary."

"Nothing weird? When did he get to know Third Miss Mo?" Feng Yuran put down the book in his hand unhappily and looked up at Feng Yue with unfriendly eyes.

"This, this..." Feng Yue was thrown off by the question. Was this considered weird as well? His master was so hard to please, he complained to himself but did not dare to say anything to slight his master. "Sir Bai helped Third Miss Mo when she just returned to the Mo Manor. The concubine who was in charge of the Mo Manor then was locked up by Lord Mo because of the incident. They did not have any interactions other than that."

Feng Yue did not know if he could finish reporting these kinds of "weird" things. If they were to really talk about it, there were definitely more "weird" things in the book on His Highness' table than Bai Yihao! There were so many weird things. How was he going to report them? If he did it badly, His Highness would scold him again.

"Next time, all meetings between Bai Yihao and Third Miss Mo are considered to be "weird". Tell them to me. Do you have any more questions? Send a message to Mo Feng and tell him to be more aware of things happening around Third Miss Mo." Fortunately, Feng Yuran had defined "weird" for Feng Yue.