Chapter 134

Chapter 134 Mo Xuemin Pretended to be Pitiful to Frame Her Sister

"The legitimate son of the Minister of War is known to be dissolute. He is not only a randy man but also a pedophile. He had married two wives, but they both died young. It is said that he was violent to his wives and his former wife committed suicide because of the shame. Not a girl in the entire city would marry him. And it is also said that he has had a good relationship with You Yuecheng since they were young. Although they're so different now, they had a good friendship privately." Feng Yuran let his long sleeves fly and sat across to Mo Xuetong. He arched his eyebrows and there was anger in his beautiful eyes.

Coldness appeared in his beautiful eyes. And when he arched his lips, he looked so frigid and scary in the light.

Mo Xuetong didn't notice the changes of Feng Yuran and was deep in thought with the information Feng Yuran gave her.

That was the idea Mo Xuemin had in mind. Therefore, she asked You Yuecheng to find a good husband for her. Actually, she just wanted to push her into a fire pit. That was a man no girl wanted to marry, yet she suggested You Yuecheng to ask the randy man to propose. Even if their father wouldn't accept the offer, and Mo Xuemin wouldn't let her off either.

Besides, if the randy man really wanted to marry her, along with Mo Xuemin's words spreading out from Mo Manor, saying that she killed the baby in a concubine's belly, nobody would ask to marry her except for that randy man.

By then, her father could nothing but accepted the proposal from the Minister of War Manor! Mo Xuemin tried to frame her again like last life with such ruthlessness, just as expected.

In the last life, Mo Xuemin got her married into Duke's manor which seemed to be great from the outside. This time, with Mo Xueqiong's intervention, she wanted to get her into a place which was even worse. Mo Xuemin treated her with such "carefulness", which would definitely bring her a good reputation for being a nice elder sister in others' eyes.

Her hatred towards her got even stronger. In this life, she would never let Mo Xuemin get what she wanted. Debts of blood must be repaid in blood. She would let her have a taste of that!

"Maybe I could kill your elder sister directly, or let her and You Yuecheng become a couple now that she likes him so much? I heard that the first miss of the Ling's was so eager to marry into Mingguo Manor that even the queen inferred the Old Madam in Mingguo Manor. If she finds that your elder sister has a sexual relationship with You Yuecheng..." Feng Yuran said indolently with his flying sleeves and handsome face, which made him look very evil.

He turned around and evilly looked at the painting hanging on the wall, and a cold smile appeared by his lips. His eyes were beautifully shining. Anyone who knew him must know that he was very furious, extremely furious.

Feng Yuran was furious indeed. When he thought the people in the adjoining room would scheme Mo Xuetong, he got so furious. He said the words lazily, but if you listend more carefully, he seemed to squeeze those words out.

"Thank you, Your Highness. My elder sister isn't in such a hurry right now. Now that she tried so much to scheme me, she might have to be cautious that she may be schemed by others too." Mo Xuetong slightly shook her head and said firmly.

It's still too early and she would let Mo Xuemin see herself lose everything slowly. Death wasn't the destination! She would revenge for her last life by herself!

"Really?" Feng Yuran arched his eyebrows.

"Yes, but I'd like your help." Mo Xuetong put her sorrow and hatred down and blinked her shining eyes. Now that Mo Xuemin treated her like that and had a connection with You Yuecheng, she would let You Yuecheng see how kind and generous she was! She would help her good elder sister and let everyone know she was a good younger sister too!