Chapter 83: Trouble in the Mo Manor Inner Courtyard

She looked at the lady in red and the other lady. They wore light blue robes and seemed young. They moved graciously and looked at Mo Xuetong somewhat intensely. Shew as two steps behind the lady in red in a show of respect but was still within hearing range.

Her eyes narrowed. If she was not wrong, it was her!

"Many thanks for telling me, Madam. I shall return home now." Mo Xuetong sniffed and forced the tears back in her eyes. She was obviously very anxious but still bid the lady in white farewell with impeccable manners. She thanked her respectfully and then left with Mo Yu. Even though she looked anxious, her disposition was like that of a gracious noble lady.

The Third Young Miss Mo was very different from the rumors about her.

"My Lady, this Third Young Miss Mo is completely different from the rumors about her. Even though she was anxious, she still retained her image as a young noble lady. She did not get shocked or panic. She was very gracious. This is rare. Look at her, she is unlike the daughters from the other minor families. She seems more like a lady from a powerful family." The lady wearing the light blue dress smiled and said. She was about 24 or 25 and her eyes followed in the direction the lady in red was looking. She looked at Mo Xuetong's retreating back and smiled.

"There are some things that you have to see for yourself. The same rice can feed a hundred types of people. First Miss Mo is not bad but Third Young Miss Mo seems more outstanding. She is the main daughter after all. Even though she is a little young, her disposition is much better than the first miss'. However, she seems really familiar. Have we met?" The lady in red frowned in confusion as she spoke to herself.

"My Lady, how could you have met her before. You lived in the capital since you were a child but Third Young Miss Mo is said to have just returned to the capital. How could you two have met?"

"But I feel that she is really familiar. She looks like an old friend."

"There are people who look alike, or perhaps she resembles someone you are close to."

"That's right. I just can't recall who right now!"

On the other side, Mo Xuetong rushed out of the forest to discover that there was not a carriage to take her back!

Sima Lingyun's invitation had been unexpected and she had not thought of how to deal with him. She had thought that she would take one step at a time, her thoughts completely focused on how to extricate herself from Sima Lingyun and Mo Xuemin's ply. She had not considered that the forest was so far away from the capital. She feared that it would be difficult to find a carriage at this time.

Just as she was growing anxious, a luxurious carriage stopped in front of Mo Xuetong. The driver got off respectfully and opened the curtains. A beautiful face appeared. It was Luo Mingzhu.

"Cousin, why are you here? Quick, get on. I want to speak to you." Luo Mingzhu did not say anything else but waved at her anxiously. One look at her and one could tell that she was worried.

Mo Xuetong did not say anything else. Mo Ye helped her onto the carriage before getting on herself. Luo Mingzhu held her hand anxiously and said, "Cousin, something happened. Your Fourth Sister and Sima Lingyun..." "They were discovered by someone on their horse carriage. I heard your Eldest Sister say that you had something to do with it. They have gone over to your place now. It's hard to explain these things. Why don't you go to my place to hide out for a while? Noble ladies implicated in this sort of matters cannot help but have their reputation suffer."

Luo Mingzhu was truly anxious. Her carriage had just reached the edge of the forest when Mo Xuemin arrived. She was just about to get off when she heard Mo Xuemin's piercing scream. Then, everyone saw her pulling down the carriage curtains. Sima Lingyun was hugging a girl whose clothes were in a mess. Sima Lingyun looked up and everyone saw her face. The girl hid herself in his embrace so no one saw her clearly.