Chapter 6: Punishing Xuetong's Naughty Maid

Mo Xuetong sat in the horse carriage, leaning against the seat deep in thought. Mother Xu and the other maids thought that she was not feeling well and did not dare to startle her. All was silent in the horse carriage, leaving only the clopping of horse hooves.

She had intentionally brought to surface the incident with Lord Qin's concubine. She could not hide her matters from Mdm Yu because Mo Yu had been beaten to death.

The two incidents had happened one after another. Old Madam Qin would definitely start suspecting Mdm Yu! This time there was concrete evidence that someone wanted to harm Auntie Wang's child. Mdm Qin would definitely feel that Mdm Yu was a vicious person! As long as Mdm Qin started suspected Mdm Yu, it would be easier to deal with Mdm Yu in the future!

Lord Qin was said to be a filial son who obeys his mother.

Furthermore, before she returned to the capital, she had to calm down and think about how to deal with the fake and vicious mother daughter pair!

Indeed, just as Mo Xuetong expected, Mdm Yu was kicked out because of what happened to Auntie Li. Her rights as the matriarch had been taken away. Mdm Qin took up control over the inner courtyard herself. Mdm Qin felt that she could not allow anything to happen to Mo Xuetong in her own home after she almost drowned in the lake. As such, she intentionally treated her even better.

Without all the scheming and plotting, she did not have to plot and just had to wait silently for someone to come from the capital. She counted down, and it should not be too long until then. Someone would come in the next few days. Mo Xuetong had already secretly asked her maids to secretly pack up her luggage. She had to leave this time no matter what!

A few days later, in Qingwei Garden.

"Miss, Miss. Quick. Old Madam asked you to visit her. It seems like someone from home has come." The door curtains were lifted and Mo He rushed in anxiously. She did not have time to wipe her sweat and quickly repeated what the person Mdm Qin sent over had said, gesturing vividly while at that. A few of her closer maids at Qingwei Garden already knew that she had long planned to leave. They were all waiting for the day to arrive. As such, they were all very happy.

"Miss, they are really here to fetch you. There are already horse carriages prepared outside." Mo He looked at her mistress with glittering eyes filled with worship when she realized that her mistress' predictions had really come true.

"Mo Lan, help me dress up. Mo He, ask the people outside to wait." Mo Xuetong straightened up from the couch and smiled lightly. Then, she slowly sat up with the help of Mo He.

The carriage was still at the entrance and had not yet entered. However, Mdm Qin had already sent someone to get her. She was asking Mo Xuetong, the mistress, to wait for her servants. It was evident how the Qins and Mos thought of her. She didn't really have any place in their hearts!

She was the noble miss of the Mo family. There was no need for her to hurry out to meet servants!

There was a cold smirk on her lips. This time, she would show those people who exactly was the true daughter of the Mo family! "Yes! Miss!" Mo He seemed as if she had taken a pill to ease her anxiety when she heard Mo Xuetong's orders. She turned around energetically and left to give orders.

After Mo Xuetong cleaned and dressed up, she went to Shouan Garden. Mdm Qin was speaking with two nannies politely.

The door curtains lifted. Mo Xuetong appeared at the entrance wearing a white dress. Because she was still in the mourning period, her dressing was very plain. Her face, which still looked sickly and thin made her look pitiful. It was as if she did not know there were outsiders present. Mo Xuetong's tired face appeared to look slightly shocked when she saw the two nannies. Then, she lowered her head and walked up to Mdm Qin and greeted her.