Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Yu Sirong Was Disfigured

"Do you think I'm cruel or not?" She flatly opened her mouth without so much as a backward glance. However, she looked somewhat alienated, down-spirited, and indescribably sad.
"She's been trying to frame you all the time. Yesterday, she nearly trapped you to death. And she even wanted to ruin your name. Today, she did this to herself and could blame it on no one. If she hadn't tried to hurt others, how could she end up landing on those rocks? I guess she's trying to ruin your face. But she didn't know that what comes around goes around." Seeing Mo Xuetong blaming herself, Mo Lan felt tender toward her. When her miss acted like this, she found her more pitiful than when the miss appeared delicate, so she firmly supported her miss.

No matter it was just now or at yesterday, Yu Sirong was never nice to her miss. If she should succeed, her miss's life would be ruined. Such a woman really should have her karma.

"I think so, so I did that!" Mo Xuetong closed her eyes and a cold smile crawled onto her lips. How could she pity Yu Sirong? That woman tried to ruin her face, so she merely dodged her attack. Or, should she have waited there for that woman to disfigure her?

In this life, she would never forget that she was here to have her revenge. She would make everyone who owed her in the last life pay. Yu Sirong was the first one. Thinking like that, her smiled grew colder and colder, and even froze her heart.

Feeling inexplicably moody, Mo Xuetong lingered around in the temple for a long while. Mo Lan and Mo Ye had kept her company and only returned to their yard until their feet became sore.

When they returned, they found Mother Xu waiting for them. It turned out that she knew about Mo Xuetong's incident this morning and especially came here from Mo manor. At the sight of them, she plunged into Mo Xuetong's arms, her body still trembling. Moreover, she was yelling. "Miss, don't be afraid. Mother's here. Don't be afraid!"

Mother Xu's body felt cold, maybe she had been waiting in the cold breeze for a long time. However, her arms were warm, so warm that Mo Xuetong found her heart tingling. She wrapped her arms around Mother Xu's waist and bit her lips. Suppressing the sore feeling in her heart, she whispered to comfort her, "Mom, I'm fine. Tong'er's fine, really. In the future, I won't let anything happen to me, or let mom worry for me."

"As long as you're fine, as long as you're fine. My lady has finally grown up." Mother Xu looked down at Mo Xuetong and she really was not crying. There were no more tears from being wronged in her crystal clear eyes, but only the hint of a smile. Then, she felt relieved and thought. "She has finally grown up and won't be bullied anymore!"

"Of course your lady is fine. But our Rong'er is not. I didn't expect the Mo Family has such a vicious daughter." The hostile voice contained severe hate. Mdm Chen was yelling in front of their yard, and behind her, Yu Sirong, whose face was completed bandaged except for her mouth and nose, looked very hateful!

It seemed that the Yu Family would never leave a debt unresolved. They wanted to have their revenge now! However, they just thought that everyone was stupid because they dared to ask for injustice even when Yu Sirong did all this to herself from the very beginning.

"Mo Xuetong, you pushed me to the rocks to ruin my face. You're so bad. I was so nice to you and didn't expect you would hurt me." Seeing Mo Xuetong, Yu Sirong rushed to hit her, snarling.

Yu Sirong hated her so much. Initially, she planned to ruin Mo Xuetong's face by pushing her onto those rocks. However, she didn't expect Mo Xutong dodged her and passed out at her feet. Then, she not only couldn't hold back herself but also tilted at a sharper angle. She could tell from the pain on her face that she had two scars on it. His beautiful face had been turned into a face of Mo Mu, the ugly concubine of the Yellow Emperor. The doctor she sent for had told her directly. "Even if I use the best medicine on you, there'll be scars."