Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Trio initiates a devious plan

"Aunt!" Yu Sirong was stunned by Madam Yu's angry chiding. She blinked her eyes innocently. all while holding her handkerchief with her two fingers, unable to react to the situation. For an instance, she dared not make a big fuss anymore.
Seeing that Madam Yu was truly infuriated, Madam Chen went forth to talk to her daughter while pacifying Madam Yu. She knew what her daughter was thinking as the Qin family was indeed the best match for Yu Sirong. For now, they still cannot offend Madam Yu and they could only endure even if Madam Yu decided to scold Yu Sirong harshly.

Madam Chen had it all planned out in her heart, as this old woman would be forced to admit their relationship soon, when her daughter and Qin Yuxuan had tasted the forbidden fruit.

All these individuals had their own plans and considerations as they left the scene. No one bothered to help Mo Lan up from the ground.

When everyone had left, Mo Lan finally rose up, stumbling by the wall.

Mo Lan did not leave as she carefully examined every single corner in the hall that would be a good hiding place. Pursing her lips, she even searched behind the Buddhist statue and pushed it disrespectfully, afraid that there might be a trap door within. Her lady had entered the hall and should not have left. She could not figure out how she could disappear suddenly as she became more and more panicked, with cold forehead sweat emerging from her smooth forehead.

Could her lady have met with an accident?

Originally, she believed that there must be a hidden trap door or a good hiding place, but that did not seem to be the case now. Why would her lady still not emerge when all these people were gone. Could it really be that she was met with troubles? Thinking about what could have happened, Mo Lan was pale with fright. After all, she was only a teenager despite her usual composure. Shivering, she called out in a low voice, "My lady, lady!"

"Mo Lan... I am here." A weak voice accompanied by a soft cough emerged while Mo Lan was still pushing Buddhist statues. She turned around in surprise and joy when she heard Mo Xuetong's voice. Indeed, she saw Mo Xuetong leaning by the pillar in the hall, her face completely pale. even though she was smiling, her discolored lips were shivering. Her hands by the pillar shivered as she composed herself.

What was horrifying to Mo Lan was the red stain on her master's white dress.

"My lady..." Mo Lan rushed over in fright, supporting Mo Xuetong. She was eager to find out what had happened when Mo Xuetong stopped her, breathing heavily. "It's alright, it's a small injury. I am fine."

"Go back first... I will be back soon." Mo Xuetong forced these words out.

"But, how can you return like this?" Mo Lan was anxious as she had just discovered another scar on Mo Xuetong's neck. The bloody scar was especially apparent in her white skin, frightening her.

"Lady..."

"Go back first, I will bring your lady back." A male voice suddenly appeared from behind her, making Mo Lan shiver in shock. Turning around, she saw a handsome man with a pair of shimmering purple eyes that shone with coldness and malice, completely different from his usual lazy demeanor. One could not help but be intimidated by his look.

King Xuan!

"Mo Lan, go back first. Just explain that I ran towards the back garden and you cannot find me... walk for a while in the back garden and I will be back." Mo Xuetong's cold and determined gaze was fixated ahead, with hatred shown in her watery pupils. She had a clear understanding of those who directed the show just now.