Chapter 122

Chapter 122 Safflower was Found in the Pillow

That thing happened at Mo Xuetong's yard, so it had a connection with her. But it's the Mo Manor's own matter. Though the Wang Manor had a close relationship with Wang Manor and Qin Manor, it's still a family issue which shouldn't be spread. As a result, they had no reason to stay.

"What happened?" By the time Mdm Qin and her brother had left, Mo Huawen asked the maid who was kneeling on the ground. He looked calm with his eyes full of anger.

"Today the lady asked to see first miss. When she arrived at Qingwei Garden, she was a bit tired. Just in time, third miss's maid came out to invite her to get in and have a rest. She was enthusiastic that the lady had to follow the maid to get there and lay on the bed for a while. She intended to go back to Lihua Garden after taking a rest."

"I didn't expect that she would have a stomachache after a little rest. I rushed out a find a doctor right away, but there was no enough time. When I reached Chuihua Gate, I saw old sir followed by a doctor walking out of Old Madam's yard. So, I rushed out without any other concerns. I had no idea that it would still be too late. Old sir, it was all my fault. Such a thing happened because I persuaded the lady to get in and have a rest. Please forgive me!

Guiyue knelt down on the ground and trembled, saying and kowtowing to beg for forgiveness. Her forehead turned red and swollen instantly because she knocked her head so hard.

A cold smile appeared by Mo Xuetong's lips when she realized this was a scheme set for her as expected.

Her maid had never invited her to come in and rest. The fact was that Mo Xuemin asked her to let Auntie Fang have a rest. There was no enthusiasm, instead, Auntie Fang herself felt tired and wanted to get a rest. When they talked about it, everything seemed to be her fault. It sounded like she dragged Auntie Fang into the room, so that the loss of the child was her fault.

She didn't want to explain over these things at the moment, because the more she explained, the more suspicion would be on her. Besides, she believed that the maid who said those words were bought off by Auntie Fang. Therefore, what Auntie Fang needed to do now was to confirm what the maid said, then Mo Xuetong would not get out of this. Now the primary thing to do was to find out the truth about Auntie Fang, because Mo Xuetong wouldn't do anything that didn't matter.

"Did all that happen because Auntie Fang rested in my yard?" Mo Xuetong blinked her big clear eyes with innocence as if she didn't know what had happened till then. She walked through everyone else with her eyes blinking ignorantly.

"Third miss, it's not what I meant. I was just saying that I shouldn't let the lady get so third. I was not suspecting third miss." Guiyue's complexion changed swiftly and started to explain and cry hurriedly.

However, these words brought her more suspicion and Mo Yufeng looked at Mo Xuetong with anger and suspicion!

These words, which seemed to be defending her, were actually instigation. A maid like her could lie right to her face, and it was clear that no one in the manor treated her like a miss.

Mo Xuetong looked at Guiyue and said, "Now that Auntie Fang was pregnant, you let her hurry around in such a cold winter day. You're guilty indeed. My father only has one son who was born by Auntie Fang, which was actually a pity. This time, Auntie Fang's baby in her belly was lost, and none of the maids serving her was innocent.

She turned around to look at Mo Huawen and said sincerely, "Father, though these two maids didn't take good care of Auntie Fang, considering that they didn't mean to do it, maybe we should just drive them out of the manor and sell them!"