Chapter 115

Chapter 115 A Devastating Counterattack

It was not very wise of Mdm Chen to take Yu Sirong around so flagrantly after what happened yesterday. As such, they had stood outside the crowd and did not draw much attention. As such, they had not seen how Wang Yun had thought Mo Lan was Mo Xuetong and failed at his plot against Mo Xuetong. They were hating Wang Yun for being so useless when Yu Sirong was suddenly dragged into the matter. How could she still stay calm? She wrenched herself out of Mdm Chen's grasp and pushed the people around her aside, charging into the crowd.

She pointed at Wang Yun and scolded madly, "Who is the one who is giving you instructions to frame me like this."

Her face was injured and her hair was messy. She was so angry that she had lost her mind. Her eyes were wild and she looked as if she was going to tear Wang Yun apart. This scared some of the madams and young ladies. Many of them backed away, looking at her in disdain. No matter what, Yu Sirong did not look at all like a noble lady.

"It seems like it's true. Look at how worried she is..."

"It's probably true. Otherwise...why would that be in his hands!"

"The Yu family really has bad breeding to have such a daughter!"

"They're already like this when they just arrived in the capital. What would they do in the future..."

Yu Sirong seemed to shake with anger as she heard the mocking laughter around her. "I didn't, I didn't, it's not me!" She shook her head wildly and tried to defend herself. However, to the crowd, she only looked guiltier.

There were not many who believed that she was innocent!

Mo Xuetong stood forward then and lifted her innocent and clear eyes. She looked wronged and gentle as she said helpfully, "I don't believe that Miss Yu has anything to do with this person. Wang Yun's statement is full of loopholes, so how can his words be trusted."

She had been framed earlier but was still helping others. Her gentleness and graciousness made her even more well-liked. Even though she looked up fearfully, she was standing by Yu Sirong's side with determination. Furthermore, Yu Sirong had tried to disfigure her yesterday. The crowd looked at the tiny girl with appreciation.

Miss Mo was indeed a noble lady. In comparison, the ferocious-looking Yu Sirong paled in comparison. She seemed like a shrew. She did not have the disposition of a noble lady and had lost her wits when she encountered a problem. There were many who looked down on her after what happened yesterday and today.

"Mo Xuetong, you slut. Why are you pretending to be a good person? Is it you again? You tried to get someone to ruin my reputation again." Her disfigurement had already made Yu Sirong lose all her rationality. And after what happened today and looking at the looks of disdain cast at her, she was almost mad. How could she still remain calm? Her finger which was pointing at Wang Yun's face shifted to pointing at Mo Xuetong's face as she yelled at her loudly.

She was furious and felt hot and cold. She could not be bothered to be gracious and only wanted to tear apart the gentleness on Mo Xuetong's face for everyone to see her true self. Her features were twisted in her anger and her face was wrapped up in bandages. Her terrifying appearance scared a few of the noble ladies and they backed away.

"Who is this? And Miss Yu, why are you still so fierce after doing something like that with other men."

"I heard my cousin say that the Yu family were not very nice people in Cloud City. Someone even tried to introduce me to the First Son of the Yu family. Look at how they have taught their daughter, how can their son be any better? How dare a young lady still be so arrogant after having an affair with someone? The Yu family really doesn't have much morals."