Chapter 193

Chapter 193 Shocked at the Murder Case in the Back Yard

A warm whisper came by her ear, which sounded familiar and instantly calmed Mo Xuetong down who was just anxious, "Don't speak. It's me!" Feng Yuran? Since the day she passed out in his arms, his voice had been engraved on her brain. She felt relaxed without any reasons.

As expected, a whisper from him came again to her ear, "Stop biting me. It hurts a lot."

Therefore, she blankly let go of him. When she was about to ask, she was held tightly in his arms and her body seemed to be lifted a little higher.

By her ear came the light sound of people walking by, which would have been ignored if she hadn't been watching. Through the gap in his clothes, she saw a man in black who carefully walked by with a shiny long sword in his hand. The mottled stains of blood showed that he had already taken an action.

Mo Xuetong didn't dare to take a long breath more.

From their sight of view, she could tell they were in a high position above the rockery cave. Feng Yuran must be hanging up high onto someplace while holding her.

Another man in black showed up in the scene, also carrying a long sword, "How was it? Did you find the guy?"

The first man in black, who was obviously the one she had heard before, said gravely, "There is no one. How strange! I've heard a sound."

The second man in black said impatiently, "Maybe it's a stone falling. Don't worry about it. We shall take action separately and don't spoil it."

"Okay!"

The two figures disappeared instantly.

The wind blew by the rockery and made some slight sound. Suddenly, it was quiet there and the heartbeats were the only sounds left there. Mo Xuetong knew it was the heartbeats of Feng Yuran. With no reason, she felt her heart beating irregularly. Her face turned red and she pushed him with a little effort, which meant that she wanted him to release her.

A lazy voice from him sounded like fine wine by her ear, "Don't move! They haven't gone yet!" The clear sound of the breath of his came into her ear and made that side of her face burn. But she knew he was right, so she just stayed still in his arms and didn't dare to make any sound.

As expected, in a while, the two men in black appeared by the rockery and the cold light of the long sword hurt her eyes.

"There is really nobody!"

"Then we should go our separate ways. That girl is dead. Did you clean it up?"

"It's done completely. Let's go, or we'll get blocked here in a while."

They chatted a bit and then disappeared in the darkness.

Mo Xuetong was afraid they would come back again, so she didn't move at all and obediently stayed in Feng Yuran's arms. She just opened those bright watery eyes and secretly looked outside. Her careful behavior looked extremely cute. If the wound on his hand didn't hurt like this, Feng Yuran might just think she was a harmless rabbit. Remembering how she sharply and fiercely bit him, he just followed his instincts and held her even more tightly.

He felt the slim and soft body obediently leaned on him, and a glamorous smile unconsciously appeared by his lips.

He felt quite good!

After quite a while, there was no sound outside. Mo Xuetong curiously moved her body and said nervously in a low voice, "Did they leave?"

She didn't hear Feng Yuran's voice for quite a while, and thought there was still somebody left there. She didn't dare to pant aloud.