Chapter 170

Chapter 170 Quietly Stayed Alone in Mingzhu Palace

"And the thing with the note?" Li Youmo revealed a cold smild secretly and pretended he couldn't understand it. His face was filled with confusion as if he didn't expose others' secret.

"That is also a mistake for sure. Maybe His Excellency Sima drunk too much and was tricked by someone when we were guessing the riddles. Someone wrote the note and put it in his clothes. However, it was somehow left here, and made first young miss Mo think it belonged to Third Young Miss Mo."

Bai Yihao appeared from the crowds in a loose robe and wide sleeves. Though he was simply dressed in normal white clothes, he looked so handsome like the jade and the moon. His beautiful eyes were gentle like jade and his voice was so pure. When he stood there smilingly, he caught everyone's attention instantly.

His eyes were bright as water with the beauty of the moon. Though he was standing near, he seemed so far away. He slightly glanced at Mo Xuemin, which made other misses glared at Mo Xuemin angrily. They couldn't understand why she got the handsome beautiful boy's attention and why he explained for her.

In a short distance by the rockery, Mo Xuetong's eyes were also fixed on him and she couldn't understand how Bai Yihao was related to this and why he would say for Mo Xuemin!

"Now that Sir Bai said it like that, it must be true." Someone in the crowds already cheered for Bai Yihao.

"Yes, it really seemed like a mistake."

"Okay, dismiss, everyone. We're not supposed to bother Emperor!" ...

"What are you all looking at? He is just a hypocrite." Feng Yuran's eyes got cold and opened his mouth, saying unhappily. He really didn't like the guy from the bottom of his heart, who always seemed to be so pure and saw himself as a supernatural being. Bai Yihao was the one that was the most difficult to deal with in the entire capital.

However, so many people believed he was innocent and pure. He got even more nervous especially when Mo Xuetong looked at him in an exploring way!

He reached out his hand and circled around her slim waist. He didn't care about whether she agreed or not and just flew out and landed in the pavilion they had just stayed at. He brought her there to hear more clearly. Now that Bai Yihao came and said it was a mistake, there would be nothing interesting about it.

It's not the right time to argue with Bai Yihao, so getting out of the place might be the best way!

"Can we reach the back of Qingyu Pavilion from this way?" Mo Xuetong came back to herself and moved her eyes from the boy's beautiful face which looked like the moon and a demon. His face was filled with dissatisfaction, but she was not in the mood to speak. Therefore, she just closed her eyes and sighed. Then she just opened her eyes and asked calmly.

No matter whether it was a mistake or not, she was already involved in it. She had to find a witness who could prove they were together for the whole night. The best one she could think of was Luo Mingzhu. As long as Luo Mingzhu said they were together for the whole night, the rumors would all disappear.

"Miss Luo was with her elder brother, and You Yuecheng and some other sirs and misses were also with them." Feng Yuran lifted his lips and smiled. He completely understood what she meant and calmly leaned himself over the bed. It was the middle of a month and there was a big round moon in the sky. The moonlight came in from the window and spread on his beautiful face.

It made his glamour face even more attractive in the light. When he was there, everything else was only his foil, including the people, the moon, or even the beautiful moonlight by the horizon. From Mo Xuetong's direction, he was leaning by the window with the round moon shining like a silver plate. He looked just like a beautiful teenager in the round moon!