Chapter 133

Chapter 133 Pretending to be Gracious and the Plot in the Private Room

Mo Xuetong closed her head subconsciously. She could hear Feng Yuran's angry roars as someone caught her in mid-air. She fell into a solid embrace and heard Feng Yuran's anxious voice. "Tong'er!" She felt a surge of dizziness and forced herself to open her eyes. She saw two men going against the other four behind Feng Yuran.

"I'm alright, you be careful." Mo Xuetong forced down the sickly-sweet taste in her chest as she tugged on his shirt anxiously while panting. There were still four men in black behind. Even if Feng Yuran had two subordinates who had arrived, there were still two other assassins. Her hand felt beside her weakly and the world turned black!

Feng Yuran had lost all his usual laziness as he scooped up Mo Xuetong's slender figure. His long phoenix-eyes were narrowed coldly, revealing the sharpness and threat in them. He was not at all the easy-going and lazy person he appeared to be usually.

He yelled coldly, "Move faster and kill all of them!"

Feng Yue answered in affirmative, his movements grew sharper. He secretly glanced at the blood-thirstiness in his master's eyes. He knew that Third Miss Mo's status was different in his master's heart. His master was looking for someone to vent his anger on now that she had been injured! He did not dare to dilly-dally at all. He quickly got rid of his two opponents. On the other side, the two men in black were both dead as well.

"Put palace boots on them!" Feng Yuran exuded an icy coldness. He carried Mo Xuetong and took a few steps back, carefully gathering her skirts to prevent her light-colored dress from being stained by blood.

"Yes!" Two people approached and nimbly changed the ordinary flat boots the men in black wore into palace boots!

Feng Yuran had already left, carrying Mo Xuetong.

Inside an elegantly decorated private room on the third floor of Fragrance House.

Mo Xuemin leaned on a chair on the left side, having brought Mo Xiu with her. On the right, sat You Yuecheng, the Ming Duke's son. There were plenty of dishes on the table and they were all signature dishes of Fragrance House. The table filled with dishes could feed an ordinary family for a year or two. You Yuecheng had picked whatever he liked casually. This made Mo Xuemin even more certain of what she wanted. She gritted her teeth and then looked up tearfully. The expression on her beautiful face was pitiable and filled with gentleness.

"Your Excellency, please help me. I would not have come so shamelessly to ask you for help if I had not truly run out of ideas. My mother's been locked up and I don't even know how she is right now. My elder brother is rash and his ideas will only anger Father and Third Sister. Third Sister was left all alone in Cloud City, I do not dare to say much no matter how many grievances she has. However, she has already taken the life of our younger brother. Does she want my mother's life as well?"

Mo Xuemin kneeled in front of You Yuecheng with a thud and held the bottom of his robe, pleading with him. Mo Xiu knelt down behind her as well, reaching out to pull her up anxiously. "Miss, don't cry. Auntie is still alive. Even though Little Young Master is gone, but Auntie...has someone to...take care of her inside!" She was anxious and upset as well, and she started to cry before Mo Xuemin did.

"Your Excellency...It is not that I do not care for our reputation as women, and it is not that I am shameless. But my mother's life is in danger. Father has locked her up in her courtyard after she lost the child. There is only a servant guarding the door and there is no one to take care of her health. I went to visit her but was stopped outside. Please, Your Excellency... please, on behalf of the Yu family, help me." Mo Xuemin cried pitifully, and coupled with what Mo Xiu said, made her seem even more pitiable.