CHAPTER 3

"I earned it myself." Chuck Cannon said calmly.

"Just you?"

Lara Jane sneered, yin and yang said weirdly, "If you don't take a piss and take a picture of yourself, you don't have any money to return it to me in the morning. You can earn 400 yuan in half a day? Are you going to sell it?"

"Haha! This guy is not worth the price to sell!"

The class suddenly burst into laughter.

Seeing his classmates laugh at him so much, Chuck Cannon sighed, "Lara Jane, the money I owe you has already been paid, thank you."

He finished speaking and sat in his seat.

Lara Jane wrinkled her brows, and put away her money, "Hey, tell me what you did this morning and you made four hundred yuan!"

"I picked up the money." Chuck Cannon casually fabricated a reason. Indeed, he would make four hundred a morning instead of selling it. As his student, it would be impossible to know that a student can earn ten yuan per hour of part-time work. Not bad, everyone knows this.

"Then you are out of shit luck?" Lara Jane sneered, her tone of envy.

The other classmates came over, very envious.

"Hey, Chuck Cannon, how many did you pick up?"

"Yes, everyone is a classmate, how many did you pick up?"

These classmates asked all the questions, Chuck Cannon was really helpless and could only say, "Two thousand yuan."

"What? You actually picked up two thousand yuan? This is a month's living expenses!"

All the classmates were surprised and whispered in their hearts, this guy was really lucky, and he was able to pick up two thousand yuan. Why couldn't he pick it up?

Lara Jane saw Chuck Cannon getting more upset. Why did this guy pick up two thousand yuan? She said coldly, "Hey, why don't you return the money to the owner if you picked up the money? Two thousand yuan is not a lot, people will be more anxious. How can you be so selfish?!"

Lara Jane said so, and other unhappy classmates also catered to it.

"Yes, you should return the money to others, how can you take it for yourself? What if it is someone's salary for a month? If you pick it up like this, people drink northwest wind for a month?"

"Others are okay, but if you find your classmates' money, it will be miserable. Our students have no money at all. Chuck Cannon, you can't do this authentically! If someone calls the police and the surveillance finds you, then you can bear it."

"Yes, there is a lot of monitoring now, I advise you to take the initiative to return it to others."

These classmates were chirping, Chuck Cannon gave a wry smile, "I waited, It's not that I didn't wait. But owner didn't come."

"Waiting for a minute or two will definitely not work, at least until the owner comes?"

"If I find it, I will wait one day."