CHAPTER - 169

The entire One Piece Hall's guests were stunned, all of them gazing at the distant sky, and some took out their phones to film.

"Oh my God!"

"This, this is a helicopter!"

"Oh really, that's an amazing roar!"

"Why is a helicopter suddenly coming over to this resort side."

"It's probably some big boss coming over for dinner."

These people were discussing, their eyes never moving away from this black dot after it appeared.

Rumble!

It's as if the wind is blowing all around, it's the sound of a helicopter, its huge propellers spinning, its huge luxurious body full of luxury, coming fast from far and near.

The wind was blowing, and the lawn in the distance seemed to surrender, clinging to its body, to meet this helicopter!

The huge body was shocking to all who saw it, and all who saw it were stunned.

"This is, whose plane is this?"

"I don't know, but I do know that a helicopter-like this is a ten or twenty million dollars at the cheapest, dollars, my God!"

"What? So expensive?" Someone was shocked.

"More than that, I know this helicopter, it was developed and produced by a European company, it's a Rolls Royce of the air, a helicopter that costs At least forty million dollars!" This man was particularly shocked when he said this, too!

"Yeah, I can see that too, which one of the big bosses is this coming over?"

The entire One Piece Hall was in shock, where did they see this kind of scene, this wasn't something you could only see in movies?

Helicopter's spending is considered superior, but they've never heard of such a rich boss coming here to spend money!

Who the hell is that?

The helicopter landed, the violent propellers stopped turning, silence, and anyone who witnessed the scene was startled, ravenous!

The hatch opened and several men came down, four of them in black suits and carrying a large suitcase, then neatly walked towards a place.

"What's this for? What's in the box?"

"Who knows about that, but I can't believe there's no boss coming down from it, what does that mean?"

When everyone was confused, they saw the four men with the boxes, walking to a table in the middle of the gazebo.

Respectfully, in unison, "Young Master! We delivered what you asked for!"

It's loud as a bell!

To everyone's shock, what? Young Master?

"Who is it?"

"Never seen one, but the helicopters are out, so is this the kind of person we can know about?"