CHAPTER - 176

"What did you say?"

Chuck heard the flower saleswoman and his face went cold, so Yvette came over to look at the car yesterday and actually got beaten up?

Chuck remembered, no wonder when he touched Yvette's face last night, he found that it was a little different than usual, so she was beaten by this woman.

Chuck was instantly distressed because Yvette beside him had red eyes and was hazy with tears, this was a great grievance.

"Still haven't heard clearly? Is this your wife? I don't care. I don't care what your relationship is. She came to look at the car yesterday. She didn't even bother to pay the deposit And You say a woman like that shouldn't be beaten?" The saleswoman sneered.

When she came in just now, it really annoyed her to see that Yvette was actually sitting in the car, and it was exactly the same as yesterday.

Chuck's fists were clenched up, how could Yvette's character go and hit someone? What's more, she was just looking at the car, Yvette would never hit anyone.

This woman was sharp and mean, and she was definitely bullying Yvette.

"Wife, what's going on?" Chuck tenderly held Yvette's hand and found that she couldn't stop her tears from flowing out, seeing her grieving face, Chuck reached out to wipe her hand Tears, Yvette silently shed more tears, like a pearl with a broken string.

"Wife, speak, it's okay, speak out," Chuck was anxious.

Yvette choked, the accumulated grievances in her heart erupted, "Honey, I came over to see yesterday, and when I was about to leave, I saw something on top of her skirt, so I went over to help take it off, but she just said that I hit her, and she just..."

Saying that Yvette couldn't go on, Chuck heard the rage go up, hugged her lightly, and patted her shoulder to comfort her, "It's okay, it's okay,..."

"Honey let's go, I don't want to stay here anymore," Yvette said, wiping away her own tears, feeling that she was too disoriented in front of Chuck today, she didn't want Chuck to see her crying.

But couldn't help it, she really couldn't help it.

She herself wasn't wrong yesterday, she didn't even touch her, she was slapped by this woman, if it wasn't for the fact that there were too many of them yesterday, Yvette would have fought with her.

"OK, but..." said Chuck.

The sales clerk snickered, as she came over she said, "Acting up, I hate people like you, being vicious in front of other people, in front of men Just petite, who are you showing it to?"

Chuck looked at her, she really didn't want to hit a woman, but how dare she bully his own wife?

Snap!

Chuck raises his hand and slaps out a big one!

The sales clerk screamed and fell to the floor, her hand touching her red and swollen cheek looking shocked that she had been beaten?

The crisp sound of skin slapping flesh froze the other salesmen at the Mercedes Benz.

"Honey, she, she's pregnant, pregnant ah." Yvette was surprised, but Chuck with a cold face had already walked over.