CHAPTER - 7

However, Chuck Cannon took out Yvette Jordan's mobile phone, opened her WeChat, and added himself with it. Chuck's current WeChat account was a blank slate with no friends added ever since he opened this account. Yvette would never know it was Chuck's WeChat account.

There must've been something wrong with Yvette's training company, otherwise, she would not have come here to drink. If she needed money, Chuck would not mind transferring it to her.

After helping her accepting his WeChat friend request, Chuck left.

Chuck took a shower and wanted to sleep after returning to his room. When dawn broke, he had already checked out early. He had to go to the real- estate agency to settle the house procedures today.

"My head hurts!"

She tried hard and recalled someone shouting loudly. Yes, that's it, someone must've saved her, right? It must be so!

Yvette gave a sigh of relief. She put on her clothes and sat on the bed. Sighing again, she decided it was probably time to transfer the ownership of her company to someone else. She didn't want to go through last night's incident again.

Ding!

Yvette turned on her phone as she received a WeChat message. It was actually a stranger's WeChat account, whose name was "Local Tyrant".

Is it really a Local Tyrant?

"Are you awake?"

After seeing this message, Yvette was surprised. This person must have saved her last night and then added her on WeChat!

She immediately replied, "Hey, did you save me last night?'

"Well, sort of."

"Thank you, do I know you?" Yvette asked.

"No."

"Then how can I thank you? If it weren't for you last night, I would have been... (three crying face emojis)"

"You don't have to thank me, but I have to remind you not to stay over with others in a hotel. It's too dangerous!"

"Thank you, there was something wrong with my company. That's why..." Yvette replied.

For twenty seconds and The man didn't reply Yvette sighed. He probably thought that she was an easy woman, so he ignored her. However, she still thanked him in her heart and wanted to see this man. Yvette put down her mobile phone, but!

Ding!

The Local Tyrant transferred one hundred thousand

dollars!

Yvette was dumbfounded. "This guy actually transferred 100,000 dollars to me?"

She was stunned and replied in a hurry, "What are you doing Local Tyrant?"

"Isn't your company facing difficulties? So, I transferred the money to you so you don't have to drink with others anymore."