CHAPTER - 93

When the people in the private room heard Karen's words, they all laughed at her. "Did I hear it wrong? Do you really think you're buying vegetables in the market? Pick and pay?"

"Haha, this is ridiculous. She really thinks that she can buy this place with a few dollars? How ignorant. My boss spent 50 million dollars merely on the renovation! Can you buy it with a few dollars?"

"You're so pretentious!"

Their endless contempt and sarcasm towards Karen filled the private room. Chuck was a little surprised that his mother had chosen to buy this place. This bar should not have caught his mother's attention, right? After all, the interior design didn't look as luxurious although this place was expensive. Its standard was far from the five-star hotel that his mother had bought.

Why would his mother want to buy this place? Chuck looked at his mother curiously. The fat man was stunned by Karen's comment, He thought he had heard it wrong. His chubby face was piercing cold, and his eyes glinted with danger!

In his opinion, Karen was provoking and humiliating him!

He had invested hundreds of millions of dollars to establish the bar. How could anyone barge in and take it from him?

"What are you talking about? You are looking for death!" The fat man's voice was gloomy and cold, and his eyes were full of killing intent!

"You are referring to yourself." Karen's expression was indifferent!

The blue-haired woman burst out laughing. She came over from where she was sitting and said, "Look at you. You are interested in this place. Do you know how much this place costs? Why don't you go and sell..."

Slap!

Karen only glanced at her briefly. The next moment, Betty rushed out and slapped her hard!

The slap was loud and crisp, leaving a mark on the blue-haired woman's cheek. The blue-haired woman screamed and fell to the ground. Her face was red and swollen. She fainted after being slapped and lay on the ground motionless.

There was dead silence in the huge private room!

The air seemed to freeze!

The dozens of strong men were utterly shocked. It wasn't because Betty could knock someone out with a slap, but because in a tense situation like this, Betty did not hesitate to hit the blue-haired woman.

This... Were they nothing to Betty?

"Daughter!" The fat man was enraged by her action. His face twisted and ferocious." Beat them, kill them for The group of people charged forward in an aggressive manner!

Betty's expression didn't change at all. She whipped out a black dagger from her waist and stabbed it into the shoulder of the strong man who was leading the pack, pfft! Blood spurted out!

The room was instantly filled with the smell of blood!

The burly man screamed in horror and pain. Betty was quick, accurate, and ruthless. In that split second, she successfully deterred the others at the scene from charging forward!