CHAPTER - 131

Lara Jane is really hot, what other cardholders do you need for the gold card? Last time, there was a whole class meeting, the whole class came, this time, more than a dozen people did not come, these more than ten people are still hanging wire, how can it be a gold cardholder?

Other students couldn't figure it out. Everyone had a lot of discussions. Isn't this gold cardholder Lara Jane? Why are there other people?

Wasn't it because of Lara Jane's boyfriend when he came last time?

How has it changed this time? And according to the minister's opinion, is this gold cardholder still his own classmate?

Who can this be? Everyone knows that there are a few pounds or a few people in their class. They want to go there. Besides Lara Jane, who is eligible to be a gold cardholder?

"The boy who came with you last time." the manager said.

"Boy?" Lara Jane was even more annoyed. The few things her mother didn't come with were hanging wires. How could it be? This is what the minister deliberately made trouble!

Charlotte was surprised, boy?

Everyone immediately had a lot of discussions.

"What? Boys? Let's see who hasn't come to the class yet?"

"Wang Hao, Chen Weijie, Li Wenzhi... just these few,"

"They? Everyone in the family is dead, and the richest Wang Hao's family just opened a small restaurant. How could they be?"

"Yeah, definitely not them, but who else did they come without them?"

"Right, didn't Lara Jane? , Chuck Cannon come?"

"Yesterday he pretended not to come, but that Lara Jane? , Chuck who came again today?"

"Yes, it's him, he's shameless. Yesterday Lara Jane asked him to scan the code, he didn't scan, and today came cheekily to drink a free milkshake, I have never seen such a shameless boy! Such a person, how? Maybe? If he is, then I would rather believe it is Chen Weijie!"

"Yes, I don't believe it was him who killed him! If he was a gold card holder, I will immediately go to eat Xiang! And I will also eat three pounds! He did it?"

They whispered quietly and did not believe that the gold cardholders who could be exempted from the bill would be among them. They would rather believe that the manager deliberately made trouble!

Lara Jane was really annoyed, more than 20,000, she now has the turnover in her hand today, plus a little money of her own which is no more than 6,000 dollars and her cousin has no money. After all, the decoration has come in. How could more than ten thousand still come out?

If this can't be avoided today, she doesn't know what to do!

"You don't know the name of this person?" Lara stared at him, Lara Jane's fists were all clenched, and she wanted to hit someone.