CHAPTER - 163

Of course, Chuck saw what she meant, he thought about it, the eight characters hadn't even been written yet, this woman was trying to pretend, how was that going to work?

What if she doesn't sign?

Chuck said, "That's fine, why don't you sign the contract and pay a deposit first,"

Chuck saw that Yvette had brought the contract over.

Yan's brow was furrowed and she was upset, what for? Afraid I'll eat it and cheat?

The eyes of a dog are too low!

She said, annoyingly, "Hmm, what do you mean? If I let you pay the bill, just go and buy it with aplomb, afraid I'll rub it in?"

Yvette sighed in her heart, "Don't be angry, Ms. Yan."

"Why I should not be angry? What did he say?" Yan glared at Chuck.

"Okay, okay, contract, bring it over and I'll sign it now! Lest they say I'm scrounging for food." Yan was upset.

Yvette hesitated, to be honest when she heard Yan say that about Chuck, she suddenly didn't want to sign it, she didn't want Chuck to follow her and be aggrieved as well.

"Wife, take out the contract," Chuck said.

Yvette was silent, and Chuck smiled at her slightly.

She was moved and took the contract out, and Yan signed it with a light hum and immediately transferred 30,000 to Yvette with WeChat.

"Now it's okay, right?" Yan glared at Chuck.

"Okay, I'll go pay the bill," Chuck said turning to the front desk.

He just went to the front desk and said something.

"Ms. Yvette, is this your husband? I'd advise you to change him, you're too inept with this one now," said Yan.

Yvette's eyebrows furrowed.

When Yan finished, she was satisfied to go in.

Chuck and the front desk said a word to each other and Chuck came back, Yvette whispered, "Honey, is there a grievance?"

Chuck laughed, what did he have to complain about? A person like Yan, whose company can be shut down with a phone call from him, was just a clown in Chuck's eyes.

"It's fine, let's go in and eat," Chuck said.

Yvette was especially touched, she wouldn't change her husband unless Chuck didn't want her anymore.

They walked into the private room, Yvette opened the red wine she bought, what a virtuous thing to do, but why did her own mother suspect her?

Chuck didn't understand.

It just felt like it was a lucky thing to meet Yvette, and his own mother should immediately see that Yvette was a good girl.

The food came up soon, and they were all delicious. Chuck couldn't drink because he has to drive, but Ms. Zheng was looking at Chuck and Yvette with a dirty look.