CHAPTER - 102

"What did you say?"

Darrel Mate was annoyed, "What did your mother say? What company is over?"

"Boss, someone came over just now, saying that your company evaded taxes, and the content of the training meant to be resold, so..." The voice on the phone was also surprised!

They were really scared just now, so many people rushed in...

"What? Who? Who the hell did it?" Darrel Mate was so angry that he wanted to kill!

What happened to your company? How could this be possible, how could there be an accident if you know so many people over there?

"I don't know... Boss, when will you come back? Our salary has not been paid yet..."

"You are paralyzed!" Darrel Mate hung up the phone, so angry, who would dare to fix me?

Many people suddenly appeared in Darrel Mate's mind, who! !

There is a problem with the company, then his capital chain will have problems immediately, then this is not far from bankruptcy, Darrel Mate is so angry that he wants to kill!

"Husband, isn't it the shameless pen just now? Didn't he make a call? What did he say about my husband's company?" Kendra Wendel also heard Darrel Mate's voice just now, and she was surprised to know that the company really had an accident!

Because Darrel Mate is famous, he knows a lot of people, and his relationship is very hard. Kendra Wendel didn't think to Chuck Cannon just now, but this Chuck Cannon actually knew that he had cheated, so is it possible that he was really the one who made the phone call just now?

"Fuck! Dare he fuck me? I will beat him to death!" Darrel Mate gritted his teeth and immediately ran to Yvette Jordan's company.

Kendra Wendel hesitated, the company had a problem, then his husband...no, is this idiot out of money? bankrupted? What are you doing with him? Drag yourself down?

Divorce!

Kendra Wendel gritted her teeth and walked back again!

"What is going on with you and Zelda Maine?" Yvette Jordan was silent for a long time, and she finally spoke.

She struggled for a long time, and it was really not a way to go on. She used to be very confident, but Zelda Maine, this woman is so powerful that Yvette Jordan couldn't compare with herself.

Sometimes Yvette Jordan felt a little ashamed.

But with Chuck Cannon's call, Zelda Maine could do so many things for him, but she couldn't do it...this is the gap.

Chuck Cannon was nervous in his heart, and he didn't know how to answer. Could it be that he and Zelda Maine were almost there? Zelda Maine has helped herself twice? Isn't this a public admission of cheating?

Chuck Cannon could not speak.

However, Yvette Jordan asked, is she jealous?